• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Toadily

Toadily
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPompano Beach, Florida

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

I was just in Thailand, Bangkok and Pattaya and was shocked at just how many ladyboys were there, not just the volume but the amount of totally beautiful ladyboys. I was also shock because I believed the myth that asains were all hung like 10 year olds, I have to say I ended up eating my words there as they were feeding me 7 and 8" dicks all day and all night. I had 1 or the best tops ever there to and I have had some monster cocks here in the USA but they just didn't know how to lay the pipe like the Thai girls did. 

Anyway I want to go to PI next, the Thailand experience was great but the lack of English gets old after a while and I know that in the Philippines they speak much better English. I had a great time in Thailand with Misty a Filipino ladyboy from ladyboy-ladyboy.

Where should I go, AC?

Plus I hated the food in Thailand, I need more American style food. No one has ever gone to England for food so why so many English Restaurants in Thailand?

"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy." --Steve Martin

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

My interest in the Philippines has become a tad more piqued these days so I too am interested in the responses.

Almost 15 years since I set foot in Angeles City with it's dimly-lit backstreets and powerless roadside shacks lit only by candlelight for my ladyboy fiddles. Fascinating and sleazy, but I'm sure things will have moved on by now. 

Nice to see you posting here too Toadily  :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

The Phillippines cannot compete with Thailand for ladyboys, so don't get too excited.

There are lots of beautiful Filipina ladyboys but they are not so easy to find. Many of the attractive ones choose too work and live elsewhere (Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore etc).

Manila and Cebu seem to have the most LBs but unlike in Thailand you'll have to find the vast majority of them on various chat and dating sites. You'll find them hanging out in place like pump, mango, Ayala mall (Cebu), adriatico, Burgos, greenbelt mall (Manila), but not even remotely close to the quantity you'll find in Thailand. If you do want to pick up girls from the streets and cabaret shows then Angeles City is the place to go. It's also the gogo capital of the PI, but no LB bars that I know of.

If you are ready to move on from Thailand after 1 visit your adventure into the world of Asian ladyboys may well be a short one. It's the Mecca.

I find it very strange you are complaining about the food in Thailand. Bangkok and Pattaya have an overwhelming number of international restaurants, like few places I've visited in the world. Tell me the cuisine you are looking for and I'll name you 5 restaurants.
  • JackG likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#4 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

I find it very strange you are complaining about the food in Thailand. Bangkok and Pattaya have an overwhelming number of international restaurants, like few places I've visited in the world. Tell me the cuisine you are looking for and I'll name you 5 restaurants. 

I too thought that strange. I'm not crazy about Thai food but I never had a problem finding other food I do like. The only food I didn't find was Mexican food. I'm sure it's there somewhere but I just didn't seem to see any Mexican restaurants.

#5 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Plus I hated the food in Thailand, I need more American style food. No one has ever gone to England for food so why so many English Restaurants in Thailand?

Because the English greatly out number us Yanks in Thailand. If there were as many Americans in Thailand as English there would be lots of American restuarants. Most Thai produced beef tastes like crap IMO. It's got some weird spicy taste. Beef is often the center piece of many American meals. I avoid it in Thailand unless imported (big $$$). I eat lots of Italian when in LOS. 

The Philippines is a more work to find LBs. Walking into many bars full of LBs isn't going to happen like in LOS. But they are there if you want to work a bit as noted above.

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#6 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

Even though I live here in The Philippines, I don't know much about the LB scene other than the fact that Moo Yung is right about Cebu.  Ayala Mall seems to be the place away from the clubs and bars.  I too found the comment about food strange.  When Angel and I went to LOS, we only stayed in Pattaya.  She likes spicy food, but I don't.  We both loved the food.  She stuck mostly with Thai fare, while I grabbed all the American-style food I could.  As Moo pointed out, you can find just about anything you want there.

Actually living the dream.

#7 philts

philts
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

I live in Manila most of the year and agree with the comments that have been submitted, particularly on the food. Patts and  Bangkok I think provide a good variety of food, unfortunately Filipino fayre is generally accepted as being the worst in Asia!

Re the LB's, sounds like you (Toadily) like the better endowed LB's and there are not too many here, chatrooms and plenty of research required. When it comes to LB's, LOS is undoubtedly the candy factory and Phils is a small candy stall at a market. 

Good hunting but please do your research.

#8 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

Angel and I just came back from Cebu. I took a stroll in the Ayala Mall while she was shopping.  2:30 in the afternoon, and already a few LBs outside of Bo's Coffee on Level 2 (outdoors).  As soon as they see a foreigner, the big smiles comes out as an invitation. 

Actually living the dream.

#9 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

from the looks of the girls in the pics id say there isn't many cuties, nowi know there is but in reality it sure looks like butt piss mixed with ass mixed with crap mixed with bile vomit mixed with a backyard botched circumnavigation around a frenulum mixed with pork.

#10 bill520

bill520
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:48 PM

If you're looking for lady boys in the Philippines using DIA , you need to  look under male not female, you will find a few under female but the majority list under male.  if you search Dia Angeles City under male  18 to 30 yr old age range, the pages are just filled with ladyboys and most are very passable. 

bdb520

#11 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:23 AM

...Plus I hated the food in Thailand, I need more American style food. No one has ever gone to England for food so why so many English Restaurants in Thailand?

Thai food beats Filipino food by a country mile! Just my opinion, of course.

And, as it has already been pointed out, just about any type of cuisine you can think of is available in Bangkok and Pattaya.

As to Mexican food, at the very least, Sunrise Taco in Bangkok and in Pattaya, Tequla Sunrise on Soi 7, between Beach and Second Roads.

Unfortunately, many Filipino LBs fit the Asian stereotype of having small penises. There are always exceptions, but over the

years I've done 4 Filipino LBs and everyone of them had a cock so small they made Queen Emma look large by comparsion. The majority of the photos I've seen of LBs from P.I. confirm "small" to be the "norm."

#12 LBFluffer

LBFluffer
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:30 AM

My experience has been 50/50 in Phils. AC has some LBs that are packing heavy. Some can be met on Cam sites !    tc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci