• 377 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

:)

#3 Nikka

Nikka
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

today's Ladyboy walking in a slutty dress :)

• anicon and luuk tung like this

#4 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

..yes they're all sexy ladyboys, but wish they wouldn't use so much makeup, I mean tone it down a bit, you're already dressed like a streetwalker why make it look more obvious...  :huh:   my favorite was the last one, taking you to her loom..  :blush: 

• boomdraw likes this

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#5 Nikka

Nikka
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

aking you to her loom..  :blush: 

haha :lol:

#6 Nikka

Nikka
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

Nicky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYXxRCEkTQI

#7 khaosphere

khaosphere
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

..yes they're all sexy ladyboys, but wish they wouldn't use so much makeup, I mean tone it down a bit, you're already dressed like a streetwalker why make it look more obvious...  :huh:   my favorite was the last one, taking you to her loom..  :blush: 

The last one I believe is ' Milk ' from So What bar. This is actually a small part of a clip where she goes on to ' knock one out ' while the guy watches. Its only available on a pay site as far as I know. There are actually a few clips of her on Youtube , one poster said he bumped into her early one morning while out taking a walk and without her makeup is really ugly but with it all on she's absolutely gorgeous !

#8 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

thai people have great taste and a great sense of personal cleanliness at least a good portion of the time but they also have horrid taste, sharpie eyebrows, gawdy ass tacky gold/wealth advertisements on there body, and the face paint stucko that could patch up drywall through out the kingdom its lay'd on so thickly across there faces. I like no nails, no polish, no face paint, my requirements are shaved armpits basically in a girl n legs shaved atleast once a week, I actually dispise femininity at large in terms of its adornements, sure its just a sign the girl is a hamster n easy to mind control but its again just my taste, I enjoy what Ive dubbed the '' dangerous camper' its the girl who while wipeing her ass with poisonous oak under the full moon lite behind some bush without having had a shower for two days still looks charming n cute, seeing one of these katoeys shit in the woods without make up  would have a grown man scream n most likely the oak bush catch hpv.

the girl in post 3 would get dicked at 500mph, them powerful legs omb.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ladyboy, walking street, pattaya, thailand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci