introduce myself

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 dmp1962

dmp1962
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

As a new member i thought it polite to say 'hi'to you all, i live in LoS, off the mainland, but take regular trips to the wonderful world that is bkk.
i usually book into Phachara suites on soi6, never had problems taking gg there, but been a little nervous taking back a lb as staff are getting to know my face now, and im not sure if it is lb friendly, any comments? I have used hotels around asoke to indulge my lb passion.
as i get to know ppl here will try to say hi on my next stop over.
Don't knock it till you've tried it

#2 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:14 AM

Hi dmp, 

I like it when new members say hello.

I've used the Phachara suites and no problems with taking ladyboys there. Though I understand you may have a rapor with the staff and want to try somewhere new. 

The DIG directly opposite is pretty good and around the same standard of room (though no 1 bedrooms), they are also ladyboy friendly, and it's unlikely that the Phachara staff will notice you. 

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#3 dmp1962

dmp1962
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

Many thanks for that, one thing i was aware of with phachara is the lack of security, not only were the gg are ignored and they were never challenged to leave their id cards,
good and bad i suppose depends on how descreat and quiet your trying to be.
i know woraburi, keep the card and call up in the morning to make sure everythings ok.
but thanks for the reply,

#4 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

I can't help with your question, dmp, but I want to extend a welcome to you.  I'll be looking forward to your posts.

Actually living the dream.

#5 dmp1962

dmp1962
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

Many thanks Macman, its ok Moo yung, has told me what i needed to know, i wont post to much, i'm more interested in whats happening and where, and the site is great for this, learned about new places already.

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

Let me also add an welcome to the site... :Batman:  like Moo Young said, its nice when the new ones introduce themself

also an hotel i would recomend is good old Nana on soi 4, they proberly seen it all,and have so many costumers taking ladyboys,that you will be one in a million, and there would be no chance for them to remember you...and at the same time..you dont need a cab to bring you choosen back to the room...just stick  a rope out the window after 2 and 30 ladyboys will climb up it from the parking lot :xmas:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#7 dmp1962

dmp1962
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

Cheers batman, yes ive wandered past old nana a few times going up and down soi 4, i have an image in my head of dirty old stained sheets on the bed, lol.
got to say im comfortable in Phachara, i usually have a suite so its more like home, i'm just thinking 'sod it', staff in thailand do not question or confront anyway, so what is there to lose? and i live 600km away from bkk. Just paranoia i presume..
i look forward to chatting with you all in the future.

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

Welcome aboard dmp1962! There's also the option of short time rooms as well, if you don't want to move to another hotel and Phachara staff cause any difficulties.  Almost all lbs will know of one nearby, and there are quite a few in the NEP area.

• dmp1962 likes this

:cnd:

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:56 PM

I like it when a new member posts a little intro as it can go a long way to having people warm to them from the outset.

Welcome on-board dmp1962  :)

• dmp1962 likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 dmp1962

dmp1962
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Many thanks all for the warm welcomes..

#11 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:14 AM

Greetings dmp1962!
  • dmp1962 likes this
Nix

#12 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:31 AM

Yep, DMP, welcome to the site.

I usually stay at the Dynasty Grande.

Been staying there for years.

Watched the Phachara being made, and frankly, do not like it.

Also understand the food sucks. (Probably why so many residents from there end up at the DIG for Breakfast.

One thing that put me off about the Phachara was at the time the "Frequent" coming and going of Bumrungrad Hospital vans carrying patients in and out (Out without assistance, Back in with Bandages and Whatever) so that put me off staying there.

I used to be a great fan of the President Chain also, and over the years, the Grand President Pissed me off so much that even with deals now I will not stay there.

Although there is a nice little Japanese restaurant there

So many LB So Little Time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci