• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 theseus6969

theseus6969
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:07 AM

Hello friends

My first post on this forum so I'll start with saying hello to every one and looking forward to get to know you guys in coming times

Guilty as charged I've got this THING for LBs although I'm still a VIRGIN you know what I mean :redcard:

Plus thanks to my current job which not promises as much money for me to afford the vacations to Thailand as often as i want. However i'm definitely planning my debut trip to LOS in coming months

So anyways you guys take good care n stay safe

Cheers

Theseus

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:10 AM

thanx mate...and welcome aboard :rock:

you will find plenty of info if you look around,and a good advice is to read up on that before you take your virgin-trip to Thailand 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:32 AM

Yeah, Welcome Theseus,
Planning a later event myself, probably end Sept to early November
Maybe our path will cross

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

However i'm definitely planning my debut trip to LOS in coming months

When you get your dates confirmed let us know. There will very likely be a number of guys around (in Pattaya) while you're there who would be happy to bed you in, so to speak, and show you where some of the ladyboy bars can be found.

High season runs from about October to February so if you're planning to visit around then be sure to get accommodation booked in advance along with your flights, just to be sure. Plenty of guys in town from Nov to Jan. Good times ahead.

.. and welcome aboard Theseus :wlcm:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:14 AM

Let me add my "welcome", theseus6969.

batman4ever said,

you will find plenty of info if you look around,and a good advice is to read up on that before you take your virgin-trip to Thailand

You couldn't get any better advice than that. You'll find a wealth of invaluable information here that will make your trip much more successful than if you just came in cold. Good luck.
Actually living the dream.

#6 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

Welcome aboard. The first trip is always amazing. As others have stated there is lots of info here to get you started planning your trip. But if you have any questions just ask.

#7 theseus6969

theseus6969
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Thanks Batman :) I'm looking forward to get all the information i get before my trip from this forum. Also i'll be asking alot of stupid and random questions as time passes by so please bear with me on that lol

Hey Woof and Hey Dixon

My trip is planned for October/November if i do decide to go this year so once all the booking is done, i'll let you guys know

Thanks Macman and Thanks Hoot

Looking forward to get all the info i can from the forum. Before joining the forum i was already scrolling some of the posts in here so have some idea as in how to operate here

Thanks again guys

Theseus

#8 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

Welcome.
There is not such a thing as a "Stupid" Question, however, surf this site a bit before, it is a Gem of info, and your concerns are probably in there, although maybe not up to date.
Let us know your timing once firmed mine is 09-25 to 11-07

#9 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:50 PM

:wlcm:

Good,to have you here, Theseus! Welcome.

As I write, and as you read this, Thailand waits for you. Save your pennies, gather advice here (trip reports are educational, fun to read, and interstimg.

Simply put one foot in ftont of the other....get yourself on that plane, and show up. thailand will take care of the rest!
Nix

#10 theseus6969

theseus6969
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

Thanks nix and thanks again Woof. My tentative days of the trip will be from 11 Oct to 25 Oct and haven't even yet decided which cities to explore in this limited time out of BKK, Phuket and Pattaya

#11 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:15 AM

My tentative days of the trip will be from 11 Oct to 25 Oct and haven't even yet decided which cities to explore in this limited time out of BKK, Phuket and Pattaya

I will be in Pattaya for the last few days of your 'tentative' trip dates.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#12 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:52 AM

Hi thesues

Welcome to the forum.

Regarding hotels, if you click on the map tab of our header menu you'll see you can view a selection of ladyboy friendly hotels close to the action. We've also given a rough idea of the price, so hopefully you'll find a few places that fit your budget.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci