28 hours in Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tric11

tric11
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:36 AM

I posted this on one other board, but I don't know how much cross-reading there is:

Late trip report. I was in Bangkok for one day for a meeting on April 1st. Did a variety of things, some of which are related to this board. I got to Bangkok Sunday afternoon. I went to Obesssions around 3 pm. There were 6 ladyboys there. I would rate them 3 -5 with one 7. I had a beer and left. Nothing at all worth barfining. I had an early dinner, then went down to Patpong, to Barbar. I have a favorite girl there, who I have played with for 3 years now. We had a good time. Then I walked down to Pinocchio’s. I had wander past there other years and saw nothing worth stopping for. This time, there were 4 ladyboys sitting outside. All hotties. I invited them inside, where there was one more ladyboy working behind the bar. I spent the next two hours there, buying them all drinks and having a great time. No other customer ever came. The only challenge was who to barfine. They said they all would do a threesome. They were very customer service oriented. I wish I remember their names, but it has been too long. I finally barfined Alice, the smallest of the group. We went down the road to a ST hotel. Had a very nice time. I always forget how hard a young ladyboy can get. Anyway, the takeaway is that Pinocchios is a hidden gem. Loved it. Of course, it helps if you are ok with spending 3000 baht on drinks.
Monday I had meetings in the morning and early afternoon. Afterward, I wandered over to the Beer Garden. Sat with two women in their 30’s, one hottie, one mediocre. Thought about barfining the hottie, but figured I would not have enough time before a dinner meeting. The dinner was thankfully short. I went back down toward the Beer Garden, and who should I see sitting outside but the hottie. I took her ST. She was very appreciative as middle-aged women can be. Afterward, felt like I needed one more Bangkok experience, so went to my favorite massage parlor Akane. I usually go to the one on Soi 33, but this time I went to Chitlom. There were about 8 ladies available. I picked a cute, young girl and told her to pick a second one. She chose an older woman who was cheerful and more experienced. It was very nice, with a four hand soapy massage on a table, then to the room for massage and BJ.
A very satisfying 24 hours, with a bit of everything. I have been to the Nana LB bars many times, so was looking for a bit of variety. I regret not getting to the Darkside bar, but no time. I know things change, but you cannot go wrong with Pinocchio's right now.

Tric

#2 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

Good reading this. Just getting out of the Snow banks.
Just curious what happened to the other 4 hours?

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

I think he did rather well! :clapclap:

Thanks for the heads up on Pinochios; it's only had the very odd mention here in the past.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 tric11

tric11
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

I slept...

#5 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

Good man, my old Ratio 15% of time in Lalaland.
Just over did it over the years though, taking its toll.
Well done young man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci