1st Bangkok Trip!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tousen

Tousen
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

This Noob is soooooooo excited. I arrive in Bangkok on Saturday and am looking forward to bedding down many of these ladyboy hotties!!! :D I will make a trip report when I return from this soon-to-be awesome holiday!!
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. - Clint Eastwood

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Hope you have a fantastic trip mate. :D

Don't take it seriously, just enjoy and if it all gets too much smile and move on. Your holiday buddy so enjoy.

Leave your heart at immigration and let your bank know where you are. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

Coming all the way from LA, Tousen: surely you're not spending your whole holiday in sweaty bangkok? How long are you coming? What's your second destination?

#4 Tousen

Tousen
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

Thanks petesie!! :D I'm not taking it that seriously. i just wanna have some fun with the ladies, enjoy a few brews, and relax for a bit. But I would be lying if I said the girls were not the big draw for going. lol. Thanks for the advice mate.

@jimbo34: I plan to make stops in Phuket and Pattaya as well, but those will mostly just be day trips. I'm not a super rich guy but I want to enjoy the sights, culture and people as much as anyone else. :) But the ladyboys are great icing (no pun intended) on my holiday cake. :) Cheers Mates!!
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. - Clint Eastwood

#5 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

Day trip tp Phuket and Pattaya, you won't have time to enjoy much!
Plan to spend at Least a couple of DAys in both places to enjoy both.
It's like eating an Elephnat, you do it One Bite at the time.
Enjoy nevertheless whatever your plans are.
So many LB So Little Time

#6 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

Tousen,

In case you are not aware, Pattaya is 2 hours by road from Bangkok. Phuket is best reached by flight from Bangkok, alternately an overnight bus may be an option. Bangkok is also substantially more expensive than Pattaya. It may be a good idea read through the stickies in the Newbie Zone section.

Have a great trip.
LB3048

#7 Asterix

Asterix
  • Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

I hope you have an amazing trip..... I surely hope you have time to experience more than just the bars and ladyboys.

I just came back from a 2 month vacation to SE Asia....I had one day on my own in BKK and went to Nana in the evening.

Nana surely was something else....Unfortunately, this meant that did not have the courage to sit down in one of the (ladyboy) bars....

Might be a good idea to meet up with a fellow board member for a beer in one of the bars. For me it would certainly have made the experience less daunting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci