Hello from a Newbie

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Dionysus

Dionysus
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

I've been going through this forum for sometime now and looks like I've hit a jackpot. The BMs in here don't judge others and are quiet helpful for newbies like myself.

I've not yet experienced it with a lb and a trip to LOS is on the cards provided things go as planned. Rest will be contributing to this forum and make friends as well

Cheers

Dionysus
Still a LB Virgin. Someone help :P

#2 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

:wlcm:

Two "Mr D's" in the same Newbie thread! (Dionysus and Doodle).

Glad that you're here Dionysus. It's a bit quiet here lately, but there is such a vast archive of past posts and -reports, that we hope you continue to find it worthwhile and friendly.

Please feel free to ask any questions, and share any thoughts or experiences you may have here regarding all-things ladyboy.

Nix
Nix

#3 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

Welcome to the God of Fertility and Wine, Patron of the Arts.
Ask away Friend, if you do not find it here in the vast Archives some old Friend will gladly help.Yes, Old Vino lover here, looking at 2012 which is turning to be a good year, but missing the Land of Beers Smiles and Gaping Holes as well as Raging Hard ons.
Sorry, a bit under the weather but sincerely WElcome
So many LB So Little Time

#4 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

Welcome to the God of Fertility and Wine, Patron of the

Somebody paid attention in literature class, I see!
Nix

#5 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:24 PM

Na, Just Googled Dionysus. whilst I had a glass of Vino

#6 Dionysus

Dionysus
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Thank you Nix and Woof for your warm welcome. I really appreciate the fact that you guys will extend your guidance for a newbie like myself. Yes it is true that I've yet to embark my journey to LOS and also yet to take a hard shecock in my mouth :redcard: Damn it i said it lol

Anyways it's good to be here and looking forward to make some real long lasting friends in here

Cheers

Dionysus
Still a LB Virgin. Someone help :P

#7 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hard She Cock,
Why not trying the way I like it which is to take it in the soft State and feel it Grow Humm.
Hard to resist taking it all, Don't let the Snake out of its cage attitude
(I know I'm a Dirty old man) but so what.
Best way to get it that way is to surprise her in the shower just after you hear the water Stop :-)
:lol:

#8 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

Welcome fellow "Mr. D"! Surin Nix is hilarious - I love reading his posts! From what I have seen here from lurking the past month or so before registering is a very warm and welcoming bunch who do not judge.

Like the majority, I consider myself straight but am totally fascinated and attracted to the 3rd sex. I am married and totally enjoy sex with a (Asian) GG but love the feeling of anal penetration - something a GG can't do unless using toys. Just wonder what the "real thing" feels like.

I also feel that life is short so I must try anything so long as I have a willing partner and no one gets hurt. I would hate to be on my last breath and utter any regrets for not trying something...
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

#9 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:15 AM

might be too early to run a book on who at C&D breaks you in as a newbie, but my money is Nuoy. 8)

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#10 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

Can we have a poll with the promises going to the ladyboy volleyball tournament charity? My vote goes to Oh or Seya.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#11 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

Welcome to the 2 Mr D's.

You're in for a life-changing experience !

#12 Mr. Doodle

Mr. Doodle
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

i must say that Nuoy certainly attracts me - to the top 5 . Seya is also high on my list. I have to defer to the experts though and recognize the wisdom. I will not go into this without chemistry.

Although, I must admit - Nuoy's eyes are hypnotic.... (Jimbo - r u listening?)

Other Mr. D - don't want to hijack your thread but if you're in LOS the same time as me, we should hook up as "wing men". Let me know....
Knowledge is Good - E. Faber (Animal House)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci