• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 07:42 AM

LB-69 is currently looking to employ staff to fill the following positions;

1. Male models in good physical shape, pleasant looking, under 35 years old, and preferably living in Asia or visiting Thailand frequently.

2. Professional Photographers & Videographers with their own equipment and experience in indoor/outdoor portrait shoots or adult industry.

3. Promoters to assist our expansion into the Japanese & German markets. Require personnel capable of translating into these languages and creating promotional campaigns for these markets.

For more information please contact LB-69 via this link: http://www.lb-69.com/hesk/

* Please no dreamers or time wasters, serious applicants need only apply !!

#2 kelly1973

kelly1973
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 12:44 AM

Hi I'm fluent in german as I've lived and worked in Austria for 11 years plus I spend at least 2 months a year in Thailand.

I'd like to help you guys out if I can, I also have pretty good web skills, including html/css plus a little php and mysql data bases.

I'm in LOS for 2months this Oct/Nov mainly around BKK and Pattaya.

Gimme a shout if you have any questions.

K

#3 wanderlei

wanderlei
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 11:25 PM

Good luck with your expansion guys.

*Guess id better get to the gym!*

:D

#4 hk1975

hk1975
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 12:35 AM

Hey koykaeng

Happen to come across this forum and notice ure looking for people.

Btw im 26M from singapore, Have much expereince in Indoor and outdoor photography, mainly studio and runways. Have been in the industry for about 8 years and going. Currently im working more as an Art director, focusing more on commercials and print campaigns.

Would be glad to let you check out my portfolio if your keen!

Regards
Jason

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 03:52 AM

Hi Jason,

Please forward your contact details and some brief information via the link supplied in the original post, and we can progress.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#6 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 05:49 AM

Guys,

I support your expansion and thanks for a superb site and forum !

One question - how come you don't get any heat from the local cops/local authorities ?

I've head horror stories about guys setting up film and photo shoots and getting shipped out PDQ by the authorities...

The local Thai authorities are extremely anti-publications promoting the sex side of Thailand, which i know would sound so wierd to most people who have never been here (or just passed through), but they are very prudish. Everyone always thinks of sex/ladyboys etc when Bangkok is mentioned, but its an image that the Thai's are actively trying to hide.
You'd think they'd promote it more, because "sex sells" but they play it down.

I know a western movie producer who was denied access to shoot at Patpong as it showed Thailand in a bad light.

I'm obviously so glad you're not impacted, but just wondered how come?
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#7 hk1975

hk1975
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 01:40 PM

Hey Koykaeng

Cant find the page where i can send u my info, do let me know

Appreciate it!
Cheers
Jason

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 05:42 PM

Hey Koykaeng

Cant find the page where i can send u my info, do let me know

Appreciate it!
Cheers
Jason

Please send me a private message with your information, and I'll look after the rest !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2006 - 05:13 PM

dont know if i would be of any assistance lads.but i fit the criteria and am a drilling machine when i start

#10 sportvilla

sportvilla
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 05:57 PM

To moderator

I was born in Sweden but since i was 18 years old i worked abroad in tour and travel business

Now i stay Bangkok and Hua Hin and i am very interested if you would like to contact me:

azorerna@hotmail.com

Brdgs

Bubba
i am 36 year from sweden
buying and renting out condo in thailand
love ladyboy

#11 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:49 AM

LB-69,

You have a new candidate for position number 1.
Im just waiting to go to thailand to meet up with one of your staff who knows who he is. I have been in touch with him and sent him pics and we're on. Just let me get opportunity to get to Thailand.

Cant wait to start!

#12 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:49 AM

LB-69,

You have a new candidate for position number 1.
Im just waiting to go to thailand to meet up with one of your staff who knows who he is. I have been in touch with him and sent him pics and we're on. Just let me get opportunity to get to Thailand.

Cant wait to start!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci