New i-phone revealed today!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:46 AM

Today the new i-phone will be revealed to the world, will it meet our expectations or shall we flock to Samsung or retain the model we have?

Have they anything else up their Californian sleeves such as the i-pad mini, 13 inch retina display Macbook pro?

My credit card is in hiding...:D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

industry term for dorks that cant wait for the price to drop to normal and have to buy the new phone thats exactly the same as the old phone/comp etc the first day= ''early adopters fee'' aka nerd tax. its what keeps capitalism going=brand new second hands just painted fresh and called something new.

'ring ,,ring ,,riiiiiiiing ring ring ring.' guess what i can do with this ... ... .... .. ''gee what'' =' hello'. :tada:

#3 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

I think this says it all

http://phandroid.com...-the-mark-nsfw/
I'm feeling young again but quite insane because I'm mad about the ladyboy

#4 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

:lol: :clapclap: Priceless Brianne! The best video I've seen in a long time. And, it does say it all. Not sure what all the Mac Nazis and equipment junkies will think though. 8)

#5 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

You can go to Tukcom they already have the i phone 5... 8)

#6 Arsonist

Arsonist
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

Cop......pee :redcard:

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

I watched the whole presentation this morning including the rest of the new launches...I don't think the apple protagonists will slow the queue any... 8)

Loved the video Brianne! :clapclap:

So that takes them into October when the just before Xmas launch will probably give birth to the i-pad mini, 13'' Macbook Pro and 21" i-mac's with retina displays...Santie's bags will be full of their products this coming yule.

Thats if the Middle East doesn't erupt before then... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#8 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

Cop......pee :redcard:

Really? I thought that for 3000 baht it was the real one... :D

#9 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

I dont get involved in all this shit,
im waiting for the i -phone 12.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#10 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:52 AM

Nothing surer than when a new I Phone is released the messages and emails will follow...... "Tilak can you help me, i need new phone my old one no work "...............

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#11 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:17 AM

You mean my Nokia 5000 Series is out of fashion?
So many LB So Little Time

#12 kendal1972

kendal1972
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

Nothing surer than when a new I Phone is released the messages and emails will follow...... "Tilak can you help me, i need new phone my old one no work "...............

Samcro

so you give her a thousand baht and tell her buy a nice samsung one :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci