long overdue and on the spot

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:24 PM

ok i have been meaning to do a trip report for a long time but always forget the details when i get home so this one is going to be on the spot, as i am sitting in my hotel room now(dynasty inn bkk the remodeled rooms are nice)came in on cathay pacific business class and used the prem lane at immigration so i was out in under 5 mins.......AWSOME! took meter taxi to hotel and the guy tried to pull a fast one. we get a little down the road and he says "450 bht no problem?" i pulled out my reciept and started reading and he backs down quickly as i ask "this not meter?" i tip well but tips are earned in my book not scheme it would have worked out even with him paying the tolls to about 150bht to him. now i know thats not alot and i would have prob tipped him a hundred but when people try to cheat it out i give nothing. so anyway here are some pics of the ride and my new absolutely irresistable to lb fragrance that i am putting on and walking out the door to big dogs as soon as i finish this post. also i'm not much of a typist so forgive me there the point is the story right?

Attached Files

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

Great start laddie and I think the new after shave should work a treat! :clapclap:

I've the same MO when it comes to a tip, try to rip me off and GTF!

Hope you manage to find a few hunnies to make the trip a memorable one and it's nice to see you've brought the camera. ;-)

We wait you... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:06 AM

wow got started drinking way to early. in a state of drunken hurting hangover now. took cutie home from geuss believe her name was ann. i passed out............but we had a good time and i would recommend her. very energetic and good personality. plus i love the short hair i will write more about last night when i sober up just ordered room service. if that takes care of this pounding headache i will venture back out.

Attached Files

• Attached File  tr4.jpg   144.7KB   33 downloads

#4 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

ok went back out drank headache away went to obssesions walked right back out lots of japanese. temptations was ok but nothing turned me on. cascades was rough and aggressive at first until i told mammasan(alita) let me drink and look. barfined one called pinky. she in turn asked me if i wanted friend.........sure why not. so she called sonya. both were very big if your a size queen i would recommend these two.......awsome duo.....fun was had by all. think now 2:45 a.m. i will shower and maybe go get a gg. more to follow............also...going to patts tomorow if anyone wants a bar hopping friend and will be there

Attached Files

• Attached File  tr8.jpg   163.13KB   47 downloads
  • Attached File  tr7.jpg   150KB   43 downloads
  • Attached File  tr6.jpg   171.32KB   49 downloads
  • Attached File  tr5.jpg   197.68KB   34 downloads

#5 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:55 AM

Nice start and a very enjoyable read !

#6 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

ok last night drained me. after all that i ended up sitting out in front of nana at one of the street bars until very late. i was talking with an irishman that sat there with me, awsome guy. we talked about about everything from politics to religion, oddly enough the taboo subjects caused no problems. so we hit all the street bars down the rd under the skytrain and i ended up taking a gg from one. sorry no pics of that one.little firecracker she was.so i decided to stay in bkk one more day.i have to go buy a phone now i will add more tonight

#7 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

Good stuff buddy.... Keep rockin............

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#8 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:40 AM

ok long night of boozin again. just sent pinky and another friend on their way. will post pics later when i get to patts and sober up.

#9 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

Fantastic report mate. Looking forward to the pics

#10 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:23 PM

nice report! looking for more :clapclap:

#11 hyflex

hyflex
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

ok i'm back sorry for the lack of info in this post but the past two days have been an alcohol fueled blur(but still having a blast) as said earlier i ran across pinky again and she was very accomodating so i took her again and she called in some back-up. cant remember the other ones names but a good time was had by all with no problems. ok got to pattaya wandered around still drinking ended up at obssesions (if you are new to that bar i recommend sitting in a far corner otherwise you will be surrounded and stared at and clapped at constantly, still fun just a lot of pressure) barfined a little one that was just ecstatic, high on life bouncing around on the stage. again pics will be below but i can't even remember my own name after the past two days much less hers. ok on to last night. went to famous and as soon asi walked on to the front stoop gitar hopped up and followed me inside(no prob here)lita was behind the the bar and karl came down soon after. cant say enough about karl just an all around good guy. so anyway we drank talked music hunted down obscure songs and bands all the while gitar stayed glued to my side. so after i got good and blitzed again i barfined gitar we went and played pool somewhere down the road the on to another bar somewhere off 2nd rd. i took a clothed pic of gitar but have to get the ok from here before i post(sorry) but anyway i could not believe how tight her body is, you could bounce coins off skin anywhere and she has an awsome friendly personality as well. (highly recommend :rock: ) ok so i got to eat now shower and back out again........i hear rumors some other bm's are out there somewhere but i have yet to stumble into one.

Attached Files

• Attached File  tr10.jpg   182.24KB   30 downloads
  • Attached File  tr9.jpg   190.17KB   37 downloads

#12 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

I think you stumbled on a guy from NC. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci