The day I Lost my LB Virginity

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

Yes It is so true not even ten minutes have passed since my first LB encounter. I thought my ass will hurt with all the pounding I got but yet it feels ok so far :D

This happened not in LOS bi the way but in the magical city of Shanghai China. My company arranged a trip to China and I thought why not to make the best of it. I did my research and came across a nice LB who's living and working in Shanghai. The initial email exchange led to the online chat and I showed my interest to be with her for the D day.

Before I start the details, I must thank all the Gurus of the forum whose encouraging words and writing gave me the confidence to write my first report and I hope you guys like it but any critic will be must appreciable

Now here I must add that the LB experience in LOS is still my ultimate dream and I'm planning a trip there as earliest as possible if work doesn't bother me. This experience was essential for the main reason as if I'm really up for it or it's just a fantasy and when the time comes I'll not chicken out lol

So once I landed in the city of Shanghai, I contacted my chosen girl. she looked sexy in her pics so I thought what the hell. It is just my first time to decide if I'll be coming for more or not. I'll say at this stage that I'm not really sure. May be I will or my be I won't only time will tell

To be continued

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

Good to hear your doughnut is intact though I expect you might have to be a wee bit careful breaking wind for a few hours... :D

looking forward to hearing more of this Shanghai shufti... :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

''Yes It is so true not even ten minutes have passed since my first LB encounter. I thought my ass will hurt with all the pounding I got but yet it feels ok so far'' what a beautiful asshole, both figuretively , metaphorically and boomically is what i said to myself when reading that mate, good for u

ive had a slong in my dookie factory but it was to small a while back, however like i said before in another post i did get blown by a girl girl who gave me the ole digit up the keester upon fruition of my super sperm making its arrival, felt GREAT!

i have a history of colong cleansing with enamas, once your asshole is fully empty u get the idea that a cock up it woulld feel quite wonderful..

and truth be told, with yoga techniques during mediation around the area of the perinium, the urethra and colon its becomes obvios to anybody either involved in anal play or medition style of kegel's that both theese styles of behaviour if done safe actually tones your organs n libido and is healthy practice, u clinch your asshole on a cock 679 tiimes the next day your hard on will be even better, i imagine gay men actually have less prostate iinflamation then straights simply due to the physical exersise of such parts, i highly recomend enemas first and not some little bottle im talking about a full size quart or two bag, clean it out and then do a coffee enema, youll be cleaned out all the way to your cecum(first part of large intestine) even though most thai thrills wont go past your sigmoid(last part of your colon) youll be buzzing from the caffine, your bile will be purged and youll be able to fully enjoy your adult mature experience of one's french roast smelling boy pussy with all the joy that the creator intended.

thais are hip to c.e's and actually sell orgainc coffee at health food stores for this purpose in the kingdom, i got one in phuket town.

word to the wise=dont use tap water

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

Once again my laptop gets a caffeine guffaw...thanks Boomers. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

sorry, deleted by error, still getting to grips with the forum :blush:
Cato: Please, boss! I thought you were dead!
Clouseau: So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?

#6 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

Good to hear your doughnut is intact though I expect you might have to be a wee bit careful breaking wind for a few hours... :D

Yep Doughnut is still intact mate with a strange feeling for the few days after but it was all thanks to the inspiration I got from the like of Gurus like you :D

#7 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

What a fantastic analysis bommers. Indeed an honor for my humble post :clapclap:

#8 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

a new series of nescafe adverts coming along i see :harhar:
fair play to you for taking that step to the "dark side"

Thanks mate and yea taking it to the dark side was easier than expected. details to follow

#9 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

So I stayed in one of the Holiday Inn's in Shanghai the room was really nice. Since I was staying on the same floor as my colleagues from work, it was a challenging part as how to go for it with my mates not getting any idea. Also with such a controlled tight schedule, time management was vital but I'd made up my mind so I selected the D-day on my 2nd night in Shanghai. I asked Elle ( my selected girl) to wait for my call and come over once I'm back in hotel. So after the dinner with my boss and other colleagues, I came back to my room and told my mates that I'm taking a nap :redcard: Called Elle to come round, took a shower and was having a beer with smokes in my room when the door bell of my room rang. With my hear beat faster, I opened the door and there she was .... The girl who de-flowered my ASS :clapclap:

#10 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

Here is a teaser of Ella

Attached Files

• Attached File  001.jpg   54.6KB   5376 downloads

#11 Casanova81

Casanova81
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

So here she was, standing and I was like Oh Fuck it really is happening. I asked her to come inside and closed the door of my room thinking what if my colleague from work you's staying in the room next to me turns up :redcard:

She kissed me and I offered her a drink. I had just took shower and was wearing I towel so had a ciggi and beer with her. Me stilling on the couch and she sitting on a chair with her right leg on my shoulder. Hmmmm it couldn't be better.

After the drink she went off to the washroom and I quickly finished my drink and smokes. She came out wearing undergarments, came straight over and start kissing me and i was like what about few pics first :angel:

Attached Files

#12 johnnyenglish

johnnyenglish
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:15 AM

And then what happened ???????
I'm Henri

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci