Phuket June 2012

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

Spent 5 days in Phuket in June the weather was not so good but still had a wonderful time in one of my favourite places. Was planning on staying for a couple of weeks but the weather changed my mind & I went to Bangkok then on to Pattaya.

Arrived on the night of a party where a Bikini contest was held I think Seya’s pink bikini was what won me over stunning. I have always wondered to myself over the years why I have never been with Seya; she is absolutely everything that I look for in a woman. Had a great evening with Seya on my first night a real lady and a beautiful one at that. I have always wonder why some hotels have windows into the bathroom Seya taught me the answer.

Had a quiet day on the beach, was contemplating doing a bit of parasailing on Patong beach but after watching for an hour or so decided against it. Later on went to Mint massage where I had a lovely oil massage from a lady called Oh if I remember correctly. She was extremely attractive and I think the old radar sensed something she had a real hard body beautiful. (More to follow on this lady.) Very nearly took this lady out for the evening.

Was out & about early on my second evening had a few drinks in Soi Croc & the new Tiger complex, not much going on so went to C&Ds.

Had a few drinks with the ladies but the truly amazing Pink caught my attention that evening, would have liked to have spent more time with Pink but she was not at the bar the following day a crying shame for me, but the lovely May cheered me up the following evening. Had a great time with her & Beer, love Beers little tight dresses & how her perky little bottom peeks out to say Hi every now & then.

May is a beautiful lady, she has a wonderful smile and her legs seem to go on forever. I am a legs & bum man & she has it all. Thanks May good look with the volley ball in October.

Paeng came over & had a chat which was nice of her to remember me from previous trips, shame she no longer works at C&Ds a lovely lady.

Before I forget I was strolling back to the hotel from the beach when the lovely Oh from Mint Massage pounced on me it was touch & go for a minute whether I was going to take her out for the evening. After a few shenanigans I settled on an oil massage. Now then not a great deal of massaging went on behind them curtains. This is when I discovered that Oh had one of the hardest and beautiful bodies I have ever held. My suspicion was confirmed Oh was post – Op extremely passable. There was something special about this lady. I don’t know if many of you have had sex with a post – Op before this was only my third. There was something going on in there something very special. Every time I thrust in it was as thought there was nowhere else to go then at the last minute, it felt like my cock was being sucked in around the corner it was a very pleasurable experience with a beautiful lady. Has anyone else experience a similar thing with as post- Op.

Ok back to Pink unfortunately the bar was closed for my final night so I was at a loose end until I was lucky enough to find I had Pinks phone number. (Can’t remember getting it?) I sent her a sms to see what she was doing later that evening. She called me back to say she was out shopping with friends but she could meet up later. Result.
Later that evening the lady that turned up at my hotel left me speechless a true vision of beauty in a little white dress absolutely stunning.
I was hoping to go out somewhere that evening but Pink had other ideas & we spent a wonderful evening together in my hotel room.
A real shame I had to leave Phuket so soon I would have loved to have spent more time with the lovely Pink. She is an extremely beautiful young lady.

A special mention to the other ladies that caught my attention on this trip, but I just did not have enough time to get more acquainted, maybe next time. Nuoy as beautiful as ever, Kitty oh my what more can I say, Nookie cute as a button, Lilly sexy as ever & Amy I think she looked absolutely amazing in the bikini contest. Also missed Patricia & Emma who were busy mak mak maybe I can catch up with them another time.

Attached Files

If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club!

#2 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

The lovely Pink :angel:

Attached Files

If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club!

#3 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:37 PM

Thanx for the report ciire :clapclap: , will be spending a few nights in Phuket myself later in the year so this is of much added interest to me 8)

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

Excellent stuff there Clire and looks like you sampled the best of C&D's. :D

Seya is a lovely person and quite captivating and has a six pack I would be extremely proud of!

And Pink...ooh la la....you usually have a pic or two by now of one of these lovelies chomping on your old chap. :rock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:17 AM

enjoy that island, low season in a tropical paradise is quite nice. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci