Rape rapeort oops report

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bkkoil

bkkoil
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

An active user of the site and a lover of LBs on offer in Pattaya & Bangkok I have always been a little cagey writing TRs unless there was something very exciting. Rape does qualify as exciting so here goes…

Landed on 2/5 at 3 am in Suvarnabhum and breezed out by 325 met by PBR driver at exit 5 into the comfort of a brand new Camry. Reached PBR by 450 into the waiting arms of Pui thanks to the contact no given to me by a Board Member I whatsapped her and she was waiting.

Into the room an exciting 3 hour session she has really matured into a lovely person and it was one of the very best love making sessions I have had unhurried very affectionate and at times very passionate.

Slept for 2 hours after that.

At 1130 am walked to Honey Soi – Iceland –Jen Massage. Ice was waiting and said VIP room full so a plastic curtain was drawn around a bench and clipped in place privacy against prying eyes but not ears. I stripped and was getting set for a good oil massage Ice just walked in and before I could say “jack Robins” she stripped slammed me on my back oiled my a.. h… wore a condom Vd my legs onto her shoulders and slammed her fair-sized dick in without so much as a may I --- If this is not rape what is but I am not complaining becos it was most pleasurable. After she was done with me I managed to give half as good as I got and felt like a man again. Her kissing and aggro is worth the money she asks every satangs worth delivered.
Limped back to PBR and slept till 3 when Nok calls and comes over. A easy and comfortable session.
At 930 pm landed in Labamba and after a few drinks took Pinky to the room but she was drunk and had to pack her off in a motor cycle taxi. Called Cindy and finished pending work for the evening.

Worked through 3rd and called Pui over at 11pm and spent the night with her again a very pleasurable experience

Left for Bangkok on 4th morning nothing of note in Bangkok except that I picked up a free lancer Yang on soi 4 and had 2 sessions with her good sort nothing to write home about.

Sorry I am not very comfortable photographing the girls
Cheers am surely luvin it i mean the rape :redcard:

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:36 PM

Nice to hear you took it so well...sounds like you had a brief but very busy time in Tinseltown. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 bkkoil

bkkoil
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

I am unable to get her out of my mind - all set to dash down for a few days to get fucked by her. Been in constant whatsapp with her she is away in issan and will be back on 20th I am meeting her on 28th -her birthday is on 27th - Is something brewing - too late pal enjoy whatever happens-----
Will be happy to have a drink with any BM who will be in Patts 28th to 30th
Chhers

#4 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

i met a girl in karon, took her to tiger, we did are own thing with the promise of me giving her a ride back of which i gave my word, we ended up drinking untill 6am with some drunk tard old fucker thinking shes going with him for dough over me for free, i ended up giving the lush a ride to his spot then when he got off thinking she would also( i had em both on my moterbike) i just said ''ciao fucker, sing them english songs na'' n took her back to my room, she wanted to go home but i said na your getting fucked!, i foooking drilled this hooch fellas, i was so pumped with one hand n her on the bed i slide the whole fucker across the tile'd bedroom floor of the bunglalow to make room so i could close the door which had her say after i remounted '' u crazy u crazy'' ,,,,then i drilly drilled her marathon style, after we went to her room were i again fucked her n it was her choice, well about 5 months after that when me n her were at the beach togehter just by random chance we sat together n talked n she said ''i left her'', huh? i said, she repeated ''u left me, u lape me''. i was like what .... u mean the first time i drilled u or when u invited me to your room n then wanted more the next day at 4pm after the intial left? enjoy lefting them ho's or getting lefted yourself mate. sure is fun. :D

#5 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:36 AM

Shame about Pinky, next time perhaps
I would highly recommend her after two nights on the trot of great sex with her :rock:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci