Photo

20 reasons why he dislikes the Philippines .

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

20 reasons why he dislikes the Philippines

http://www.channelfix.com/video/174/

if cant link up go to CHANNELFIX.COM to find it
Pretty funny video overall and I have experienced and thought a lot of the same things the place is a mess but i like going there ..

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

I quite enjoyed watching that Coco...all so very true but I did like them Ladyboys and he didn't seem that pissed off at them compared to the rest of his general complaints... :clapclap:

Good find mate. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:04 AM

The ladyboys were Angel and Fiona often found in Pump
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#4 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:17 AM

Was a little bit tedious IMO. Kind of like being forced to continually watch all the 1900 Tequila commercials.:shrug: Nice T shirt though. 8)
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#5 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:16 PM

Coco[/url]"]20 reasons why he dislikes the Philippines

http://www.channelfix.com/video/174/

if cant link up go to CHANNELFIX.COM to find it
Pretty funny video overall and I have experienced and thought a lot of the same things the place is a mess but i like going there ..

I think if you go other country like cambodia, Laos or indonesia you will be get mad too and could make the same kind of reports...No the most funny is to check where this video has been post like youtube etc.;and read the comment of the filipinos ..as usual we can see OFW filipino and overseas filipino are conscious about the situation in their country..the mainland filipino has usual with their questionable pride will complaint ,how racist we are, how snob we are.;
More funny you always the nuts coming to show their pride" if you don t like philippines don t come we don t need you.."
yes with just less than 1 million visitors(including overseas filipinos) don t worry we don t come so much in your country Bro..we let you deal with the unemployement.
Thailand, bali, malaysia,has been smart enough to attract westerner tourist by millions..that generate millions jobs and boost the economy growth.
despite philippines has big p4p scene thailand remain cheaper than philippines for hotels,(price and comfort)shopping,food, beach,transportation,.
thank for the link

#6 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:38 AM

I am planning a return to my favorite shithole in November … something about the girls there I like …

#7 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:55 AM

yes with just less than 1 million visitors(including overseas filipinos) don t worry we don t come so much in your country Bro..we let you deal with the unemployement.
Thailand, bali, malaysia,has been smart enough to attract westerner tourist by millions..that generate millions jobs and boost the economy growth.
despite philippines has big p4p scene thailand remain cheaper than philippines for hotels,(price and comfort)shopping,food, beach,transportation,.

Not quite. Actually it's 3.9m tourist arrivals in 2011 and increasing every year.

I'll give you the cheaper / superior hotels and transport in Thailand and agree that Thai food is better then Filipino food. I'll take the beaches, shopping and maybe / probably the LB's here in the PI though :D

Somewhere else on the site I have written about why the PI possibly lags behind other SE Asian Countries in terms of tourism and economy.

I thought the video pretty funny and captured many of the cliches about living life in some parts of Cebu. He no doubt could have made a broadly similar film in parts of most major cities in the developing world....

Coco; will be good to see you again later in the year...

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

I've got to agree with D&C there; I couldn't base an opinion based on my LoS experiences with the tourism side of things.

However...there is definitely something about them Filipino LB's which makes me want to go back... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci