Help sending PM's

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

I am trying to send a PM to a BM from this POS Wifi in BKK hotel and when I do it I first get invalid session please resubmit form then goes into Outbox instead of Sentbox when I try again. Any ideas?

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:40 PM

Outbox is where it shall remain until opened by the recipient, while a message remains in your outbox, you still have the ability to amend/edit it's content.

This invalid session message sometimes appears for me, although not just lately.

#3 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

OK, thanks PT! I guess I should go and delete all but one of the 14 messages I sent! :lol: I thought maybe it was firewall issue here the hotel. It does make login everytime I try to do something unless I have the box checked to "login evertime I visit"

Thanks again

jaybee

#4 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:31 PM

You werent trying to contact me were you, jaybee? I had about 12 emails from lb69admin yesterday telling me of messages arrived .... but there werent any to find! Have sent u sms, in case you are around early this evening.

#5 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:48 AM

TT,
Yes, I was. Sorry about all that...I deleted them knowing that it was too late before you were to get them. It's OK, all went well. On my way back home, waiting for a flight in Vancouver BC.

#6 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:58 PM

TT,
. It's OK, all went well. On my way back home, waiting for a flight in Vancouver BC.

Next time for beers then? Assume there will be a next time ..... and a Trip Report of your discoveries in Nana Entertainment Centre!

#7 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

Oh, I'm pretty sure there is going to be a next time, just not sure when and hopefully we can meet then.

Not sure my trip report will make very interesting reading for the BM's. Since I didn't hook up with any BM's, I didn't do much partying other than vist NEP. I did do a diary of sorts, several pages of personal observations and what happened. Alot is personal and not sure if anyone would be interested. I wish I had taken many more photos and become more familiar with the camera before I left.

Anyway, had a great time! Now I am dealing with some intestinal issues (since Monday night, hopefully it will pass soon) and the let down of several months anticipation and now the realization that the trip is over.

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:20 AM

Not sure my trip report will make very interesting reading for the BM's...
I did do a diary of sorts, several pages of personal observations and what happened. Alot is personal and not sure if anyone would be interested.

Don't worry about any of that, I for one enjoy first-trip observations and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Let your juices flow :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

Yes, please do jaybee. It is great for us oldies to recall that first 'flush' of enthusiasm for the LB scene. And now you have some experience to pass on, too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci