• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Perigrinuss

Perigrinuss
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:12 AM

Hi guys,

Since no question is too stupid....here we go.
Been to Thailand a lot, and going there within a week again.
Never had any interest in ladyboys whatsoever. But.....now I do. Going to be my last chance to experience it without having to lie.

Problem is my tight schedule. I'm arriving next Friday and should actually leave the same day, allthough I might stay one night. Going to stay in Nana or Dawin hotel.

Now what I'm looking for:
Since it will most likely be my first and last time with a lb, it has to be good and around Nana. With good I mean a beautiful lb, not chubby, with a medium size working tool and very feminine looking.

Where should I go and who should I search for?

It would be awesome if I could arrange this person before the bars open, so I can leave 2 hours later. From what time can you find stunners around Nana?

If this all is too difficult, I will consider staying there the night. If that happens, where and who should I try to hook on with?

Really hope on some usefull help here. It's kinda my last chance to mark it on my bucketlist, and I really want it to be heaven. I know I'm not making it you guys and myself easy...

Would Bam be a good option?

Any help is very very appreciated.
(wish I found this forum earlier)

P.s. After succeeding I will definately drop my story here.

#2 Perigrinuss

Perigrinuss
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:14 AM

With Bam, I actually mean the tiny blonde one.

#3 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:02 AM

Hey Peri all i will say is there is plenty better than Bam around....

I have been with her and it was ok but i have heard stories from other BM'S that she can have an off night far to often and can be a bit of a time waster and by the window of opportunity you have this could be a real gamble.......

If i was you, go upstairs to the 3rd floor of Nana Plaza to Cascades by about 7 (if possible) ask to speak to the mamasan tell her what you are after, buy her a drink and she should sort it out for you.... None or few of the "superstars" will be there by that time but the talent is exceptional at the moment so you should find what you are after and dont be shy about asking......

The other option is Obsessions ground floor ask for Gob do the same with him he is always very helpful or at least has been in my case. Very pretty feminine LB'S there......

The other option is Guess Bar which is very close (search location on forum) Very friendly atmosphere and some really lovely girls on the roster ready to take care, 3 min walk from Nana and quite private in comparison.....

In closing i hope this helps and you said "first and last", my friend if all goes well, it wont be .....
:D :D

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#4 Perigrinuss

Perigrinuss
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:47 AM

Thanks Samcro.

Yes, sure as hell I don't want to gamble.
Like I said...It needs to be good (read perfect). Guess I'm gonna skip on Bam. Still like her face though....pure beauty.

Any info on Alexandra/Patricia/pancake (1 and the same)?

Pretty nervous, but 100% sure. It's going to take place.
Well....it's my aim to do this only once....we'll see.

Thanks for the other advises.

Waiting for some more point of viewes....have 6 days left of research..lol

Perhaps not the right topic....but what an amazing forum here. Really nice to see many people activly helping out in other threads I read till now. Thumps up!

#5 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:50 AM

Welcome to the forum, Perigrinuss.

If this is just a business transaction for you, then as Samcro has pointed out, Cascade would likely be your first choice -- arguably the most beautiful collection of ladyboys in the world. But it is not for the faint of heart! Unless you have nerves of steel, the first time walking into Cascade (and not to mention first time ever with a ladyboy) can be nerve-wracking (this would be the case for all the bars in NEP). But as it sounds you are on a time crunch, this would be your quickest hot-girl-turnaround ratio.

But if you are human like most of us, and will experience most of the usual feelings in the beginning, you may want a less stressful environment. For that, I would go with Samcro's choice of Guess Bar. This would be my recommendation for you.

It's a "regular" bar style, unlike the bars in NEP. Pool table, lounge area, outdoor area, etc. Girls are told not to be too aggressive, are generally more refined, have variety, and you can take a moment, sip a drink, calm your nerves, casually have a drink with a girl to see if she's the only ladyboy you're ever gonna have in your life, and walk off into the sunset.

But also temper your expectations. If you were to poll the lot of us, chances are the first time was not everything you fantasized about. But if it's just a "bucketlist" thing, as you said, so be it.

And, life is short, mate. If this truly is to be your only experience (which if you actually do it, I'd take a wager against that), then for the rest of your life I bet you will regret if you don't spend the night (you'll probably run right back out after your shorttime, full of fuego, looking for more cock!). "One Night in Bangkok," and all that...

Toro, don't run down the hill and fuck one. Walk down the hill and fuck 'em all, as the saying goes...

Good luck!

PS -- If you'd like some assistance on the fateful night, let us know when that is. We're a friendly bunch, and will see if someone isn't around to help guide you on your way. I'll be heading out of town as of around the 26th...

#6 Perigrinuss

Perigrinuss
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:10 AM

Thank you farangbah

Well, I need to go into detail a bit more.
I surely don't look at it as a business deal. I've been wanting this for quite a while now and gave it many thoughts. The biggest mistake I made was never doing it before...but ok, to be honoust..i didn't have the urge back then.

I admit it doesn't at all look even slightly "romantic", but I have to deal with the limited time I have. Can't change that unfortunately, plus I don't see myself returning to Thailand alone for a while..

I might going to take your advice and perhaps try to have some help surrounding me that night. Guess it will make me more at ease. The day of judgement is on the 27th.

What's the deal with Guess Bar? Can the lb's there compete with the ones inside Nana?

#7 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:34 AM

They sure can mate and as Farangbah pointed out the relaxed no stress enviroment of Guess maybe what you need to pluck up the Dutch. There is always BMs about on any one night and if given the opportunity, tag along with one to Nana........

I understand you dont want a business transaction and you want it to be an experience you will remember but that will all come down to chemistry between you and the chosen one.....

Farangbah also pointed out a solo trip into the "Garden of Eden" (Cascades) is a daunting one but not half as daunting as your first solo trip to the toilet once inside :D :D

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:16 AM

Perigrinuss, welcome to the forum! You've got some great advice from samcro and farangbah. I'd recommend you check these threads: Common Questions and Answers. If you want to know more about Guess Bar, check out this thread: Guess Bar Update. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Dear and Ant wearing the new red leather dress uniform might fit the bill for you.

Chemistry is all important too, which is why other peoples' recommendations or a "to do list" doesn't always work out. The interaction with your lady of choice should guide your selection - if things "click" in the bar the odds of a great bedroom experience will be higher.

#9 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:10 PM

DON'T DO IT MAN!!!

The Forum doesn't want to be in any way responsible for the cancellation of your impending nuptials :harhar:

#10 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

DON'T DO IT MAN!!!
The Forum doesn't want to be in any way responsible for the cancellation of your impending nuptials :harhar:

WHY? You are afraid he will en up as in Hangover 2? :D

To PG: If you try a LB once and your experience will be good, or even fantastic, you will come back for more. I am totally sure. In your case, I would stay one night in Bangkok, book a hotel near Nana, go to Cascade and/or Obsession, and do what other BMs wrtote in the aforementioned messages.

Nick Bullseye

#11 Perigrinuss

Perigrinuss
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:43 PM

To all,

Thanks for all replies. As for the threads mentioned, I did read them already, very helpfull.

Really looking forward too it, only one week away now.

To come back on once and never again......let's say it stays with this one time, should I consider a threesome? Trust me, I don't want to overdue it, just thinking on ways to make it an absolute highlight.

Do you guys prefer 1on1-es or is having a threesome better? I also consider this because I'm not sure at ending up bottom. That way at least they can treat each other.

#12 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:03 PM

Do not go for a 3-some for the first time. Choose ONE LB which is nice and will do a perfect job.

Nick Bullseye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci