Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:44 AM

Xanax helps, too. Own experience.

Nick Bullseye

#3 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:18 AM

having a heart attack from the folliwng is like a disease, iin life there is only friendship, luv is just something between women n there kids, the luv ideal is 2000 years old and to have it we have had to repress women lets face it, nowadays its emotional asexuality time meaning that nomatter your gender or taste the way youll intteract with all people in the future is as if u dont even have a sex or gender, its not here yet and even when it arrives fully women will still have to adapt to growing up more n fully but luv?? luv is pure b.s, If your not dating your best friend and having the best sex with her/him then u have nothing even close to being called luv, the luv ideal is kind of over as crazy as that may sound to say it, the imagianry friend for adults of luv aka god is over, why is luv still here, truth is is that its on its way out, there only ever was friendship folks. never a image, stature or god of friendship, wonder why? .........cause its real n it cant be faked. so the fuck whos pulsateing valve aka the heart in the middle of the chest that gives out due to shock is just a child growing up in an instant and nothing to take very seriously, lying to kids is much more powerful then people realize, sometimes them lies short circuit the ''being'' so much that they blow themselves up i a jihad or do something even fucking dumber, fall in luv with a lowlife hooker in the thrid world and get a heart boo boo when that 21 dollar sex session doesnt then beget the best housewife.

alot of u guys seem to throw the 'lov'' thing out quite alot, there plenty of guys in the kingdom that actually deep down believe or desire to believe what they experience in thailand is real.. and its one quasi heart attack at a time over luv discrepinsies between jon n whore that since christoperh hitchens has died brings fresh joy to my sense of comedy... keep it up 60 year olds in the struggle looking for a lasting cuddle, u amuse me.

#4 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

Oh, wow, and here I am thinking that there really is such a thing as love. Thank God you straightened me out, boomdraw. You've demonstrated so much wisdom, common sense, experience and who knows what else, that you have become my guideline for life.
Actually living the dream.

#5 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:53 PM

boomdraw wrote:

friendship folks. never a image, stature or god of friendship, wonder why?

What about the Friendship Bridge over the Mekong? :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

#6 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:41 PM

:lol: :clapclap:
Actually living the dream.

#7 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

Was there a BRidge over the Mekong?
Must have been too far south

Attached Files

So many LB So Little Time

#8 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

Too many thoughts to share.

Mac change your signature. We know it was not great, but enough time has passed. How about "Angel Lover"? That would seem to be a more appropriate fit.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci