• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:54 AM

2 Busy Nights in Bangkok.
Before I begin this short trip report I would like to apologise for using photos other than my own, the few I have taken I managed to save on a memory card before the loss of my camera phone. (Thieving taxi driver)
Stayed in the hotel below I booked the superior room over the internet 1100 THB / night small room but ok. 10 minutes walk to NEP no problems bringing ladies back.
UNICO Express @ Sukhumvit-Bangkok - The Unico Express @Sukhumvit Bangkok is conveniently located in the Sukhumvit business district on Sukhumvit Soi 3 (Nana Nua).
Arrived in Bangkok late on Tuesday evening chilled out in hotel room for a couple of hours before venturing out. Last time I visited Bangkok was about 18 months ago.
Did my usual thing a quick drink in all the familiar haunts started in Guess Bar not much going on. So slid out the door & went to NEP. Started on the ground floor in Obsessions place was full of Japanese enjoying themselves. For some reason although this place is full off tall beautiful LBs there never seems to be any that catch my eye.
Feeling brave I chanced my arm in Casanovas, was basically dragged in as soon as I got to the top of the stairs. I was surrounded by numerous ladies who were vying for my attention until I asked one to join me for a drink I think her name was Nadia a tall brunette. We sat there for a bit while she was playing with my cock through my shorts. She then got here tits out for me to play with & she grabbed my hand positioning it on her ass for me to finger her salty little pucker. I nearly went for a ST but made my excuses & headed to Temptations.
If you have read any of my previous TR you will know that Temptations has the type of LBs that I like. The one that grabbed my attention was a well built young lady with a slight look of Rihanna, she came to sit with me for a drink but here upfront attitude took me back a bit. The bar was not up to much so I made my excuses & wandered over to Cascades the place I always seem to find a Diamond. (On second thoughts I should have definitely took the Rihanna looking one back to my hotel, yes I am a shit house.)
Cascades was rather quite so I decided to go back to Casanovas & grab Nadia unfortunately she was gone. The ever lovely Annabelle approached me she is definitely my type a six foot blonde darling.
We had a quick drink a little interlude, before we made our way to a ST room. Had a great time in the room with her she is one special lady. Next time I call in at Casanovas I will see if she would like to come on a little trip somewhere nice with me. (I have attached a photo of Annabelle with one of her friends not much content of this beauty on the internet)
Was still feeling horny & didn’t fancy going home alone so headed back to Cascades to find a lovely lady to take back to my hotel. Joone caught my eye who was up on the stage dancing I beckoned her over for a drink & it was not long before we were kissing and canoodling she grab my hand & put it on her rock hard cock what a specimen. Paid bar fine lady went to get changed Whoa what a body what a stunner. Sometimes the cloths set it off. Jumped in a taxi back to the hotel 49 THB bargain.
Had a great time with Joone that evening back in the hotel and very nearly asked her to stay LT but had to get some sleep, if that body would have been lay next to me all night I would have never slept. She has an ass to die for.
Next day Wednesday ventured out late afternoon decided to go for an oil massage spotted a place with a few LBs masseuses outside called Aspara massage near NEP. Went upstairs with a lady called Vee I have attached a few photos I pinched off PLBF. She has a lovely body and cute little hormone tities. Whilst she massaged me she would press her hardness against me at every available opportunity and stroke my cock as well absolutely tantalising. She then whispered in my ear would I like a special massage. Yes please! She offered a hand job but it wasn’t long before she was naked and sucking it. An absolutely amazing experience. Beautiful lady.
Had a spot to eat in Hanrrahans then back to the hotel for a sleep and freshen up before heading to Patpong.
Jumped in one of them little Tut-tuts nightmare.
Had a wander round KC3 not much going on spotted an extremely tall LB who was an absolute stunner but someone got to her first. Went in another bar across the street through the market stalls can’t remember the bars name but this was more my type of LB bar. Nit was at the door trying to attract customers and that is what got me in she is a babe. Spotted Cartoon in there also. But I had my lady.
Wasn’t long before we trotted over the road to a ST room & had a wonderful time with an extremely beautiful lady. She was fantastic. Wish I would have had my camera with me.
Dropped into KFC for a quick bite before making my way back to NEP.
Did a quick chicken run through the bars before making my way to Cascades to look for the one & only Joone.
It didn’t take long before we were sitting on the back row at the top having a bit of fun with her rock hard cock. As it was my last night I asked Joone if she had a friend who would like to join us that evening. What luck her friend was the amazing Shasha, what more can I say result.
Me sat in-between these two absolute stunners on the back row at the top it wasn’t long before it started to get a bit hot in here. Shasha was struggling to get it hard but Joone said I can guarantee she get hard in the room. Shasha said to me give it a little suck that will sort it I said what in here, Yep so the rest is history it was hard, Joone pushing the back of my head cheeky girl & the ladies went to get changed & we made our way back to the hotel.
What a memorable evening was had it all went off check out some off the photos I have added, these ladies a truly amazing.
Thursday woke late but had to check out for 13:00 so showered went for a bite to eat before going & spending a couple of hours with the lovely Vee at Aspara massage. She spotted me coming down the street grabbed my arm and led me to heaven.
Much the same as yesterday ensued until more oil came out she straddled me & grinded herself against me until I could not control myself no more. Heaven indeed. A lovely lady with an amazing athletic body beautiful.
Five days in Phuket to follow if I get round to it. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Attached Files

If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club!

#2 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:59 AM

3 some from heaven with 2 beautiful ladies. :angel:

Attached Files

#3 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:03 AM

Babes :angel:

Attached Files

#4 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:11 AM

sasha is anunaki royalty, dam is she pretty. chiseled cheek bones, dewy gorgeous skin,, boomie likie, boomie wantie.

#5 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:20 AM

Great stuff Ciire. I had the pleasure of Vee in November and like you I returned for round two. She is cute and goes about her business in a lovely way :rock: Deep agressive kisser and she has the smallest set of balls I have ever seen :lol:

Ill make a point of returning to her :notworthy: .
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#6 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:40 AM

Aahh, to be young again,
Beautifull, well done guy.
Wish I still had the energy to pack so many in so little time as you did.
Definitely a trip to Patpong 1 on the list to do on my next trip.
By pure curiosity, did you happen to see the Mamasan at KC3?
Maybe changed from Gang (Not sure spelling of her name is correct)
Was usually outside wearing a long blue one piece dress
So many LB So Little Time

#7 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:53 PM

shasha is perfection :blush:

#8 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

My goodness Ciire :shock: had you just been let out of prison or something similar.....you crammed all that activity into just two days. I know plenty of guys who perform much less than that in a fortnight.

What a player you are :clapclap:

#9 gkp

gkp
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

Amazing :clapclap:

#10 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:35 PM

This is what i like! :clapclap:

Well done Siir!

#11 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:02 PM

Great report! Lucky dog, getting Joone AND Shasha at the same time! Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to handle both!

I have a room booked @ UNICO Express in 2 weeks. Did they charge a joiners fee to bring in your ladies? If so, how much did they charge? I emailed them several times asking but never got a reply.

#12 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:22 PM

:clapclap:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci