Doctor loses 90 million baht in ‘love’ scam

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:24 AM

As incredible as this story sounds, I can't help but think that it happens more frequently than you'd ever imagine;

http://inpattayanow....In Pattaya Now)

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:01 AM

incredible aint the word.
i thought the whole thing was bullshit with the amount spoken about.
surely.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#3 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:49 AM

Not sure if the story related to is true or coming from a Scandal Newspapre, however, can't help but connecting 2 and 2 together:
Professions which are So Focussed in Medical tend to have severe side effects:
Ie: Dentists who work in such a close environment as in "Your Mouth" have the highest rate of suicide related to the lack of being able to "Relax" or Blow Steam, ie Maybe INtroverted Types
The Medical Person mentionned in this article sure seems to be so Focussed he could or may not be able to see the forests for the trees, although, certain Cultures are Masters at Mind Play. Sound Familiar? "recently divorced 55-year-old obstetrician and gynaecologist"
Lonely, Vulnerable Newby, Horny, $ sign all over his forehead?
Feel sorry for the guy, but can't help to think that Being Successfull and well educated doesn't teach you Streets Smart
So many LB So Little Time

#4 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:12 PM

is there a non love scam? is there a diety in life of freindship?? love is always a scam as lets face facts there isnt any nor is any needed if u ask me, fun, sex and friendship is all there is and the familial relations with its blood bond instincts r plenty sufficient. luv is b.s , the only lov i see in life is in the rare women who lov being mothers as were else can lov be lov but between a 25 year old child aka a women and a child of 1=10 years of age, them are the lov years, the rest of us who are wombless but womb indoctrinating need something better and when hope addiction dies so does the ability to be scammed perish along with it. the fucker deserved it as when u worship your instincts u deserve what u get. i think that a little sex tourism actually makes men better, the average western nutured house cat male needs percisely to experience what its like to be ball drained from a string girls that has left him actually turning down advances from the next one out of need for rest, to go though your whole fucking life with one pussy or a sub par pussy will perturb even a buddha, a little jadedness over romping around breeds sobriety in the male pysche. the fucking doc just needed a hug walk. but bravo to the scammer n her team, thats is a great score, hate the game not the player.

#5 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:10 PM

if you re in malaysia you can read such kind of story almost every day in the star newspaper..today a teacher from ampang jaya 41 years old got scammed for 150 000 ringgits from canadian chemical engineer..2 weeks ago a broker insurance woman , 47 years old got scammed for 1 million ringgits, almost 250 000 euros...also a fake farang claming to be engineer..funny thing is if you create a profile claiming to be employee or factory worker these women don t give you attention, but if you write you re engineer,and told them sweet little lies they are ready to give to you all their saving :lol:
Another funny stuff concerned the malaysians guys #buying# brides via agency, especially viet gal..many runs away after couple of month of married, carring all the money from the guy and all the gold available

#6 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:40 PM

incredible aint the word.
i thought the whole thing was bullshit with the amount spoken about.
surely.?

http://www.smh.com.a...1130-1o770.html

Hard to know but might be true! My guess is that it is.

#7 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:28 PM

boomdraw wrote:

...if u ask me...

I wouldn't.
Actually living the dream.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci