Sak Yant

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

Any one have any information or recomendations on where to get a Sak Yant Tatoos. I will be traveling through Bankok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya. I think I would like to get it towards the end of my vacation which is when I will be in Pattaya. My thinking is it will be easier to stay out of the sun and salt water once home in NYC. I am interested in the five lines. This will be myfirst tatoo

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:31 PM

This will be myfirst tatoo

Mid life crisis me thinks :whistle:

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

Big Tel has a good one...pm him. 8)

He came charging up the stairs after me when I went to the loo in Ezy and ripped his shirt off...I thought the bugger wanted to ST me... :blush:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

This will be myfirst tatoo

Mid life crisis me thinks :whistle:

Mid life for sure but I get to go to thailand so no crisis! In truth though your probably not that far off.

#5 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

He came charging up the stairs after me when I went to the loo in Ezy and ripped his shirt off...I thought the bugger wanted to ST me... :blush:

I wanted to short time you Petesie but couldn't afford your rates :D

Larry Larry, the five lines you are referring to is called Yant Har Taew. You have 3 choices of how to get it done, from a Monk, from a Ruesee (Hermit) or in a Tattoo parlour.

cheers :cheers: Tel
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#6 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:05 AM

I wanted to short time you Petesie but couldn't afford your rates :D

Larry Larry, the five lines you are referring to is called Yant Har Taew. You have 3 choices of how to get it done, from a Monk, from a Ruesee (Hermit) or in a Tattoo parlour.

cheers :cheers: Tel

I was aware of the monk and tattoo parlour but the Ruesee option is new to me. I like the idea of the monk doing it with the bamboo, but I am concerned about hygiene and quaility. Any thoughts or recomendations. Thanks

#7 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

You could enquire with Ajarn Anek

http://www.poodumtat...com/contact-us/

He is just outside Pattaya and is a Reusee, He uses a steel rod with 6 needles attatched so I would think it is possible to ask Him to use 6 new needles for you therefore saving your concern on the hygiene front.

With the Monk it would be the Bamboo rod and I can tell you it hurts :D .

Good luck with your Yant

:cheers: Tel

#8 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

I had all sorts of permutatations running through my mind then Tel with you mentioning "rods" and "hurting" :whistle:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#9 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:09 AM

I had all sorts of permutatations running through my mind then Tel with you mentioning "rods" and "hurting" :whistle:

You know me too well Dave :harhar:

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

I had this fleeting mental image of a stout Bamboo pole protruding from Tels rear end... :shock: ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci