Miss International Queen 2011, Nov 4

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:29 AM

It's that time of the year again, Miss International Queen 2011 will be held on Nov 4/11 at the Tiffany Theatre in Pattaya.

It sounds like they have 13 contestants this year - if you check the press conference videos below in part 2, they show some of the contestant photos. Miss Venezuela looks hot!

It will also be broadcast live on Thai TV Channel 9.

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:53 AM

Excellent work there RX... :clapclap:

Will you be covering it in person...?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:54 AM

not sure if I can make it yet - hopefully I can adjust my schedule accordingly - I know a lot of BMs think this is boring, waste of time, etc - but I am always interested and impressed with how beautiful the contestants can be - especially this one where ts from all around the world compete. I see there is one from China as well - which will be a first.

#4 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

Hey thanks RXP for the update. Keep us posted.

#5 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:50 AM

Been a couple of time.
Pre Show is actually the best re the "Reception" side of things.
The "Active" side of the show is Great, the "Lets take another Break whilst we wait for Airtime" SUCKS.
Altogether Positive, worth an experience, specially with a nice little Honey at your side
So many LB So Little Time

#6 DexterHines

DexterHines
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:02 PM

Am I right in thinking the Middle East is another first, with a candidate representing Lebanon? Doesn't mean she lives there but it would be interesting to know.

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:17 PM

Arab Lebanon in a skirt...surely not.... :roll: ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:27 PM

Yes, true - here's a screen capture of Lebanon, China and India. There was someone from India quite a few years ago - but she was actually from Singapore of Indian heritage.

Attached Files

#9 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:29 AM

It's that time of the year again, Miss International Queen 2011 will be held on Nov 4/11 at the Tiffany Theatre in Pattaya.

It sounds like they have 13 contestants this year - if you check the press conference videos below in part 2, they show some of the contestant photos. Miss Venezuela looks hot!

It will also be broadcast live on Thai TV Channel 9.

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:53 AM

Excellent work there RX... :clapclap:

Will you be covering it in person...?

#11 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:54 AM

not sure if I can make it yet - hopefully I can adjust my schedule accordingly - I know a lot of BMs think this is boring, waste of time, etc - but I am always interested and impressed with how beautiful the contestants can be - especially this one where ts from all around the world compete. I see there is one from China as well - which will be a first.

#12 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:47 AM

Hey thanks RXP for the update. Keep us posted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci