• 63 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:21 AM

Im in Jakarta and looking for action..

#2 James Taylor

James Taylor
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:34 PM

Cruise Taman Lawang at night. From 11pm onwards there should be a fair amount of LB streetwalkers.
Have heard that the Jalan Jaksa backpacker's ghetto has a few and also Blok M. Can't confirm that from personal experience though.
Do a search of this site.

#3 huanzhen

huanzhen
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:11 PM

taman lawang is a picking place, the scene is very basic, you will have to do your business under a bridge, behind trees or under small plastic tent
accross the river...short time hotel are available but will cost you the same price as the ladyboy
dont expected too much in terms of quality,also most of ladyboys( and girls coz it s also a girls place) are drug addict and few of them speak english
..but prices are really cheap..
in 2004 i never payed more than 5 us dollars for a short time( without room price)
taman lawang is not safe at night,personaly i will not recommended you to come after 11pm excepted if you re in taxi and want pick lb for the night
good time is 9 pm...the place is safe enough for a tour without too many risk
About jalan jaksa forget it, they are very few( never saw more than 3 lb) and they are very agressive...i dont talk about ridiculous prices required

if you like indonesian lb go to penang or kuala lumpur..indonesian lb are much more pretty and so cheap( but they have sticky fingers)

#4 benztiger

benztiger
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:52 AM

I am from Jakarta Indonesia, and I love LB. If you look for nice LB in Jakarta, do not looking at Taman Lawang.You can call me and help you find the nice want for usd 30 to 60 that is excluding the hotel room that will be provided by you. But sometimes they will offering you to come to her place (be careful with this too).
benztiger@yahoo.com
I love to have sex with ladyboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci