• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 leoboy

leoboy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 09:15 PM

Hello all:

I need to hear your advice and thoughts, fellow ladyboy lovers. Without going into too much detail about my own life, I am a "gay" guy (I find labels inaccurate and meaningless) who has spent the past 15 years in two relationships, one current...I was never interested in genetic girls, but instead in guys, but especially if they looked and acted gay, and a huge plus if they were feminine..not a drag queen mind you, but a feminine, slim, smooth bottom boy, to generalize. I was never interestd in masculine guys. Not that it matters, but I am masculine and 100% top...I have no interest in any other sexual role...Also, I am stable and feel lucky to have someone who cares about me and who I care about...

At the same time, here is my problem: over the past few years, I have become more and more and more turned on by ladyboys, to the point that my attraction to them has, I feel, overtaken anything I feel towards males, who are just not feminine and pretty enough and I find myself craving cock and breasts...and genetic girls, who I am more attracted to than earlier in my life, just do not have the parts and look and total package (hehe) hat I am looking for...I am spending so much time joining sites, looking at pics and videos of beautiful ladyboys, dreaming about them...I am either going to get caught or slip up or something, and I don't know why I am sneaking around at this stage in my life...

So I'm wondering, for those who have gone through this before...did you change your life and devote all of your energies to ladyboys? And if so, was it worth it? I feel like I want to spend all of my time paying attention to ladyboys, and shemales, etc...

Would very much appreciate your thoughtful responses and stories.

Many thanks. Warmest regards,
Leoboy

#2 Socrates999

Socrates999
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:46 PM

Quick answers to your questions: (1) yes, my life changed (2) no, only 80% of my energy goes to fucking LBs. I save some for GGs and (3) so worth it. So, so soooooo worth it!

Too late for me to be serious at the moment, but my first thought is, this post is a nice twist on a regular theme ...

"I swear I'm not straight, but I'm finding myself more and more attracted to genetic girls" :)

#3 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:51 PM

LOL Socrates. My thoughts exactly.

Leoboy, it sounds like you're "straightening out" for a gay guy. At the end of the day, perhaps you're squarely (and happily) bisexual. don't sweat it, and just enjoy being whatever you are.

There are a few threads with similar topics relating to gay vs straight on the forum. Search and check them out, you'll find them entertaining at the very least.

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#4 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:47 PM

Hey leoboy...it seems You are going backwards :D

In a few years you will turn in a straight etero

#5 doorman

doorman
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:17 PM

Nope, hasnt changed my life. Been mongering in LOS for over 2 decades and mostly for girls (like 95%), but feel I must get at least 1 LB on every trip. Verrrry selective, mind you, she has to so convincing that I actually mistake her for a real girl and THEN she tells me she's an LB. If I can make out she's an LB beforehand, she just wont do.

Some of my most pleasurable moments have been where I've actually been tricked by an LB, when I went with her on the basis that she's a real girl but in the room she tells me she's not :P.

#6 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:12 AM

1) got hooked in 1981 in Indonesia
2) yes it chenged my life (I bang more and don't have to listen to so much Whinning)
3) Hooked? Been on this for say 25 years I ain't hooked

#7 Aquarii

Aquarii
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

Hello there;

First post on this forum but been a member for a while.

I guess once you have been with a Thai femboy or ladyboy there is no going back. My first encounter was in Phuket in 2005 but I have had a GG girlfriend in Pattaya for 3 years until April of this year when I butterflied on her with a femboy I met at Soi 6. Now it is all over thank god!!!

I spent 1 night with the femboy called Beer and it was better then the entire 11 nights I spent with the GG girlfriend who was grooming me for marriage.

I am going to Patts in February 2008 to dedicate 3 whole weeks to femboys/ladyboy loving and every fibre in my body cannot wait.

thanks for info on Litas, Club 131, Goldfingers and Stringfellows this will be my first trip to LOS where I will enjoy my true desires and I simply cannot wait.
Do you come in here often????

#8 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:11 AM

the simple answer is yes u are gay to a certain extent because u after cock and breasts but on the other hand u similar to myself i had my first exp with an lb before i was 18 and i dident even know it the country i come form they simply so few of them and are discriminasted against it beter to be gay than in volved with a lb i found out quite by accdent but i accpeted it and wanted to answer that very question am i gay answer is no u are not thes lb go through hell to change there bodies to woman and they are the best lovers u will ever find beter than gg who just complain and moan about everything and when come to sex never around when u want it i am now 34 and i been in a relationship with one lb for 4 years and the best part of it i can do what i want and no problem she does the same thing when i go thailand she introduces me to all her lb friends i never had any problems and had the best sex of my life gg cannot do that it is called freedom to do what u want when u want can never do that with a gg
  • Tousen likes this

#9 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 08:20 PM

Leo boy,

I started with straight sex long time ago, then girl on girl stuff, then LB tried it all ,BDSM , top bottom. It was great , though my trip to LOS thought me one thing. LB's are great fun, though they are so F**King pushy, wrecked my head, drinks , money requests et cetra...... so this changed my life I now know I prefer GG's (that statement will come back to haunt me)

I actually found myself going back to GG's as Socrates pointed out

"I swear I'm not straight, but I'm finding myself more and more attracted to genetic girls"

I suppose we all revert back to our main lust and for me its small Asian GG's . Less hassle with the GG's 70 / 30 in favour of GG's

Though she works in Nana LOL LOL
Hey

#10 acid43

acid43
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:30 PM

i have to say if u r starting to become more and more into lb consider yourself lucky because they r hot as hell, nothing better than a ladyboy

#11 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 06:29 AM

Let me guess. You used to post as gareth75, right? Dude, you're pickin' up some way old threads. Let's try and keep things current.

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#12 gareth75

gareth75
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:22 AM

So how many times, This question has been asked? before so just go with it go with what u feel u want because at the end of the day u the one has to live with u self life is to short go with the lb dont look back and question u self.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci