Bangkok Ladyboy Massage

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 05:12 PM

I came accross this on another forum. This is a massage service with no extras but she looks hot!

http://www.thailadyb...e.com/info.html

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:01 PM

I came accross this on another forum. This is a massage service with no extras but she looks hot!

http://www.thailadyb...e.com/info.html

Thanks Laptop for bringing that to our attention. :?

Have a look at this thread I just happenned to post the other day. :lol:

http://ladyboyforum....ervice-bangkok/

That's going to cost you a beer !

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:12 PM

Ahhhh it seems great minds think alike! I will be spending the night in bangkok on the 2nd so i am going to give her a call that night to kill an hour oe so!

Ill also report back on wht she was like!

#4 Fallen

Fallen
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:07 PM

So how was it? I'm thinking of giving her a ring too but would appreciate a field report. :)

Ahhhh it seems great minds think alike! I will be spending the night in bangkok on the 2nd so i am going to give her a call that night to kill an hour oe so!

Ill also report back on wht she was like!

#5 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:36 PM

this link works kinda slow.. but very interesting...

and remember fellas, she says:

"I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THAI MASSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT SEX" !!!!

#6 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:38 PM

and then she also says this:

"Please note that I do not offer any sort of sexual services. The massage I give is the same as I have been taught at Wat Po. If you want a different "massage" , there are many girls to choose from, please don't bother me, thankyou"

#7 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:50 AM

I saw koykaeng's thread a while back and made a note to see champagne when I'm in Bangkok in December.
The fact that she does not offer any sexual services is refreshing and I look forward very much to making an appointment to see her and respecting her wishes. Non-sex thai massages are excellent, but this will be my first with a ladyboy, her strong hands can only be of benefit.
- As she says, there's plenty of others available for the boom-boom.

Masha at Temptations is also a trained masseuse and she has made me feel excellent on more than one occasion in more ways than one, her foot massage was particularly memorable. However, when I was last in Bangkok in July she wasn't there, her sister in Obsessions told me that she was now with her long term sponser in his country, shame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci