Am I gay? SOS, I am just about to shag a GG :(

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

live from pats :) SOS, I am just about to shag a GG :( I am not even drunk, met the cutest LB last night, as luck would have it she is busy today :) Why do I like this GG? Am I gay?

#2 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:10 AM

good one , JF

:D  

on the opposite side, I'll tell you that it took me over one year, following my 1st visit to Patts and my sudden,full addiction to LBs,  before I could actually shag a GG again ( no joke) .

I was a real struggle inside myself  but I made it ! I remember I was laughing at all GG around me, with their make-up, short-pants, high-heels etc.. they had no clue I had completely lost any interest in them.. this still makes me smile..

Now It's over and I'm (bi-sexually ?) happy !!! But please don't call me "gay" .. 8)

cheers

• Surin Nix and jfrank like this
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#3 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:10 AM

Maybe you're a lesbian?

• jfrank likes this

#4 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:27 AM

Disaster averted :) she stood me up :) WOW, had it gone ahead, it would have been weird :) haven't shagged a GG in 3-4 years, last one was in PI, she had to give  prostate massage for me to arrive :)

all for the best, met the sexiest LB (FLBR) looked like a 19 yo, but she assured me she was 20. This has been a memorable trip, Also met the cute LB I was with yesterday (unfortunately she was busy :( , probably didn't fancy another go, because I shagged her arse  off :) this I shit me self shagging her :) or maybe it was just from the condom when I pulled it out)

anyway thanks for the support :) off to order a delivery FLBR :)

#5 manpower

manpower
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:59 AM

I have often asked myself the same question.But if i was gay or bi why dont i find males attractive.I love the womens body long hair tits andi dont care whats underneath,I just perve at all females and go YUM love to fuk her if she has cock so be it.Its the sexiness i am attracted too. 

• tourist, Surin Nix, jfrank and 1 other like this

#6 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:46 PM

Maybe you're a lesbian?

I have often asked myself the same question.But if i was gay or bi why dont i find males attractive.I love the womens body long hair tits andi dont care whats underneath,I just perve at all females and go YUM love to fuk her if she has cock so be it.Its the sexiness i am attracted too. 

Hi Veveron,

although I was trying to use a humorous tone regarding my sex-drive in my previus post, Manpower provided a more serious anwer which I agree 100% on .. concise and clear ! :agree:  :rock:

Actually, 11%20IMHO.gif this could lead us to an old debate, much older than this Forum, older than Greek society... but today looking the right "label" for everyone :loco: ,  it's something I can easily  live without and still enjoy sex.... thanks !

cheers :itl:

• Surin Nix, jfrank and manpower like this
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#7 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:35 PM

Disaster averted :) she stood me up :) WOW, had it gone ahead, it would have been weird :) haven't shagged a GG in 3-4 years, last one was in PI, she had to give  prostate massage for me to arrive :)

all for the best, met the sexiest LB (FLBR) looked like a 19 yo, but she assured me she was 20. This has been a memorable trip, Also met the cute LB I was with yesterday (unfortunately she was busy :( , probably didn't fancy another go, because I shagged her arse  off :) this I shit me self shagging her :) or maybe it was just from the condom when I pulled it out)

anyway thanks for the support :) off to order a delivery FLBR :)

I often set out at nite in Pattaya in search of a ladygirl to shag...just to see if I would still be "up" for it after about 5 years of exclusively ladyboys (and some manboys)...sorta like a challenge; but at the end of the nite I always find myself in a ladyboy bar and taking one of staff upstairs :)

• Surin Nix, jaybee111 and jfrank like this

#8 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:13 AM

LOL, I still visit the bars, but it's so difficult to find passable feminine ones :( so I stick to BR :) where I have more luck and fresh talent

#9 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:12 PM

LOL, I still visit the bars, but it's so difficult to find passable feminine ones :( so I stick to BR :) where I have more luck and fresh talent

I'm sorry, what's "BR"? I've not seen this reference before.

#10 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 01:47 AM

I realize that I have different taste in GGs and in LBs.

For LBs, I like them tall and statuesque. GGs  - little waify brown girls or as my buddy says "jungle girls"

Anyone else?

#11 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:43 PM

I'm sorry, what's "BR"? I've not seen this reference before.

BR = Beach Road, which is a location that freelancers generally use - however the police have been cracking down on the freelancers recently.

• jaybee111 likes this

:cnd:

#12 BERZERK

BERZERK
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:40 AM

I am basically str8, but I have also had too much of the "other" fun whilst I was in Latin America.

Call me corrupted.

I don't care and neither should you.

• jfrank likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci