• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:21 AM

has LADYBOY QUEST finally ended it's long run as the forum so many of us remembered as the ASIAN TS forum years ago; I tried to login today & the site is not available now?  Is it down for maintenence, is it changing it's format, anyone have any info what's going on with that site?

It would be a shame to lose so much history that's been left there, pics of newbe rising stars from yrs ago, infamous trip rpts, clubs & bars that have come & gone?  I hope someone can find out from the moderator or owner of the site what's happened & if it will ever be back online again...

http://ladyboyquest.com/

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#2 eddy1925

eddy1925
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

LBQ is offline since the Military Curfew in Bangkok. Maybe that's the reason?

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

Its a shame if they are Down forever,lot of history is gone then :nonono:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

The domain has expired. Owner did not pay for renewal. Does not need to be connected with the military coup. The domain is registered in Godalming, Surrey.

Nick Bullseye

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 01:30 AM

Nick Bullseye is correct - the domain has expired. It was under the name of the former owner. Efforts to contact him to renew the domain have been unsuccessful.

There is a possibility it may be moved to a different domain and return to being online. It is unlikely it will ever return to the busy times of the past.

I will post any further news about the process here - good to know some still have good memories about it, although it did generate controversy with some of the strategies the former owner implemented.

:cnd:

#6 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:49 AM

..I agree, there were a lot of controversies due to LBs venting anger over some of the detailed TRs that were getting leaked outside of the forum, that led to a decision to start a VIP membership which turned off many of the former members having to pay for info they were reporting free on the forum, that led to a change of ownership & moderators & eventually the forum slipped into mediocrity.. it's really sad to see it diminish from what it once was..

I can say I was one of the early members when it was 1st started around 2002 I believe, & being new to the LB scene I had no idea what they were talking about, it was like trying to decipher a new code & it took months before I began to catch on to the underworld LB lingo. I think the format was changed after 2 or 3 yrs & when it was converted to the new format I lost my profile name & never got it back so I assumed a new one.  Once the Asian TS ownership changed hands the forum had to separate itself from that name & a guy named Stogie assumed the role of owner/moderator I believe, then it changed hands 1 more time to it's present ownership. 

So just like everything else in life, the times change & we'll probably never see a LB forum like the Asian TS forum was in it's infancy, growing into a mongers guide of LB info on demand with names, places and photos to document the travels to the LB mecca of Asia, Thailand. 

• Surin Nix likes this

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#7 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:09 AM

For those who like to peruse the old days, LBQ has been restored back to it's old name - The Ladyboy Forums. The Trip Reports and Photo Galleries are restricted to Trusted Members. If you have problems logging in or registering send me a pm via this board. There is no payment to be a member.

• anicon likes this

#8 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:12 AM

For those who like to peruse the old days, LBQ has been restored back to it's old name - The Ladyboy Forums. The Trip Reports and Photo Galleries are restricted to Trusted Members. If you have problems logging in or registering send me a pm via this board. There is no payment to be a member.

Just been reading some threads from 2009, fuck there were some characters around back then :lol:

• dixon cox likes this

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#9 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:49 AM

Yes, there were some characters about then, just as there are now! :lol:

• dixon cox and goodenough like this

#10 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:41 PM

...none currently like billy69 tho..

#11 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:36 AM

Well, there was another one like billy69, if you remember his name was Costas who ended up getting himself banned on several forums. More news, TLF has a new owner! The forum will be moved to a new domain over the next few days. In addition the new owner will have the software updated to something modern and user friendly, which is great!

Stay tuned for further news!

#12 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:36 AM

Excellent news to announce, LBQ now back to The Ladyboy Forums has moved to its new domain, and upgraded to a new VBulletin software! It is more user friendly, and the amazing tech team of Crag and Bam (plus others) have been able to get all the posts and photos moved over!

Any existing member will receive an e-mail link to reset their password to begin using the upgraded Forum. This is the link for the new domain: The Ladyboy Forums.

• anicon likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci