Ladyboy massage in Chiang Mai

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MastersInc

MastersInc
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:55 PM

I saw there was one massage joint, Suk Sabai, down Sridonchai road, but that was a post from like 2008... I did a bit for cruise down there today with no luck, I guess it's long gone..
Any other specific massage joints with ladyboys, I know there are supposed to be one in every naughty parlour, but I haven't run into any yet.. Loh Kroh road ?
Pickings seem slim here compared to Pattaya...and I'm horny

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

Loi kroh seems to be your best chance i guess.... :)

let us know if you find a good place as i will do a short recon-trip up there in the end of June ;)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:47 AM

I used to go to Suk Sabai often. The ladyboy owner, Tou gave a very good massage and a very good other service, she liked to top.

sadly she could not make a go of the place, which was primarily a beauty salon. She stayed around Chiang Mai for a while and I would call her when I was in town, but the last time was about three years ago and she told me she was heading back mto her village to open a hairdressers. I'm sure there will be the odd ladyboy offering massage somewhere, but no recognised establishment.

When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:56 PM

will try gather some Intel when iam in Chiang-mai NeXT month... :) we need some updates on the Whole scene up there :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#5 jjshanghai

jjshanghai
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:07 PM

any updates on Chiang mai lb massages?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci