Photo

anyone know a lb in samui who can do couple?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zouzou

zouzou
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

hi, i m new here. I ve been with lb before, my gf never. We are going to samui, and she want we try it together. Anyone know a lb in samui?

#2 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:43 PM

Having lived in Samui for a year, I can tell you that island has a shortage of ladyboys and ladyboy venues.

Many of the ladyboys I met there seemed to fall into 2 categories, farm fresh ladyboys who would mostly be too shy, and older, slightly rough around the edges types, who are far more adventurous but not always the most beautiful.

I don't know any who would be a sure thing, but I'd guess someone like Som (Lamai freelancer) would be your best bet.

Another problem is it's hard to track a lot of the ladyboys down, few seem to work long in the same place, and the vast majority are freelancers and work either from the streets (along the main drags of Lamai and Chaweng), or in the discos (around Soi Mango, Sound Club and sometimes Ark Bar). It would pay to check out a few Thai dating sites and lining up something there.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#3 zouzou

zouzou
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

thanks lot for your answer

#4 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

As Moo Yung put it, it is first a bit hard to find a proper LB in Samui and secondly to find one willing to really do a 3-some with a GG

They might say yes, but then what happens in the room is another story.

Most likely BKK is a better palce to find one as the go through a wider variety of customers (and opportunities or requests)

#5 phildebert93

phildebert93
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:16 PM

Maybe try on ao nang beach there is a small ladyboy  cabaret show (I ve been there once...but don't remember the name) 

#6 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

Maybe try on ao nang beach there is a small ladyboy  cabaret show (I ve been there once...but don't remember the name) 

I think you're getting your places mixed up, Ao Nang is in Krabi, on the mainland and to the west coast.

I think Samui still has at leats 2 cabaret shows, both in Chaweng, but I wouldn't suggest heading there for what the OP is looking for.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci