• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zrngblarsouille

zrngblarsouille
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Any action in Koh Samui?
I'll spend a week there end of August ...
Any recommendation welcomed

#2 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

There used to be a LB Cabaret show on the end of Chaweng, not too far from the disco, and a few street walkers in the same general area.
Can't remember name of the place, but do a search on here, sure you'll find it
Enjoy
So many LB So Little Time

#3 Bigsmile6969

Bigsmile6969
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:04 AM

There's plenty of action on Koh Samui mainly centered around Chaweng and Lamai. In Chaweng there's a ladyboy cabaret and I'm sure all the girls are available for aftershow takeaway. Also behind the lake there is a bar area and most of them have a least one ladyboy working.

I prefer Lamai as its more chilled out. There are several massage places that have a ladyboy working and apparantly a new massage shop called Sunshine, I think, is due to open sometime in August. All the staff there will be ladyboys. There are two main bar areas. One is by the thai boxing ring and again several of the bars have at least one working there. The other main bar area just of the stadium road has one bar called Billabong and there are about 6 there. Some of them are very good looking.

And of course later in the evening the freelancers come out on their motorbikes waiting on the streets. I've only tried a couple and could'nt have had a better time. Sexy, safe and genuinely nice. But always have caution with the freelancers as for sure there's bound to be some bad ones out there.

Have fun and let us all know how you get on.

#4 zrngblarsouille

zrngblarsouille
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

Thanks for the good advise but ... I was on the other side of the island and found no chance to go to the recommended action area ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci