The Last Millenium

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#157 nadeen

nadeen
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

Wow Dixon Cox, i see you walked down to maitland bay,for the photo of the coastline near gosford,on your australian leg of your trip.
If i had of known you then you could have called in for a cuppa,as i live 5 minutes from that place.

Hope your well,enjoying this.

Regards The Plumber

#158 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:06 PM

I love some of the Aussie motorsport tracks but have raced them only on my PC, Bathurst and Hidden Valley are faves of mine.

#159 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:11 AM

Wow Dixon Cox, i see you walked down to maitland bay,for the photo of the coastline near gosford,on your australian leg of your trip.
If i had of known you then you could have called in for a cuppa,as i live 5 minutes from that place.

Hope your well,enjoying this.

Regards The Plumber

Thanks Dude you're a lucky man living near there. I was very pleasantly surprised at how beautiful it was around the coast near Gosford, if it hadn't been for my mate living nearby I'd have never have got to see it.

I really need to crack on with the rest of this trip but it feels a little laboured getting through farangland. I do eventually get back to SE Asia again which perhaps formed the highlight of the whole trip.

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci