Sugar and Spice - Jomtien

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:22 AM

A small lb bar I came across in Jomtien Complex (I know it's the fucking gay area) that's worth a look. I picked up a wee cracker called Ice. The bar had about 5 or 6 lbs there. Not pushy, quite friendly place. Sorry no pics lads.
Ice was the dogs balls. Very cute and fem. 21. Good english. Passable as a lass but defo the boy when in bed. I'm getting a stiffy just thinking about the wee scoundrel :love:

#2 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:22 AM

A small lb bar I came across in Jomtien Complex (I know it's the fucking gay area) that's worth a look. I picked up a wee cracker called Ice. The bar had about 5 or 6 lbs there. Not pushy, quite friendly place. Sorry no pics lads.
Ice was the dogs balls. Very cute and fem. 21. Good english. Passable as a lass but defo the boy when in bed. I'm getting a stiffy just thinking about the wee scoundrel :love:

#3 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:26 PM

Good man sniffer dog Redrock. You'll have to show me the place soon and see can we get some photos up here. :D
We laugh because it is true.

#4 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:01 PM

Good to know the advance party is exploring new territory 8)

#5 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:00 AM

The Jomtien Complex is a nice relaxing area. It's also where Ninewives and I found the Hot Legs bar back in April. http://lb-69.com/for...en_Complex.html
Always worth a stroll around it seems to find those hidden places that are off the general circuit.

#6 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 02:17 AM

If Hot Legs is still there, Sugar and Spice, the ladyboy cabaret at the Venue, and they are still doing Tuesday's all you can eat ribs at Shenanis around the corner, I can see it making one damn good night in the Jomtien complex :D

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#7 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:55 AM

If Hot Legs is still there, Sugar and Spice, the ladyboy cabaret at the Venue, and they are still doing Tuesday's all you can eat ribs at Shenanis around the corner, I can see it making one damn good night in the Jomtien complex :D

It certainly does Khun K. And if it is not happening, there is always the option of heading over to Bar 54 or Sally's.

#8 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:18 AM

and with 600 baht a night rooms available, this place has the potential for a whole new world. 8)

http://74.220.207.12...nymede/bar.html
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#9 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:54 PM

Agree with all points. I've always had a soft spot for Jomtien but it's usually dead at night with limited options for us lot. It's far from jumping with lbs, but the more interest fellas like us show in the area the more talent will show looking for customers.

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

They also have some very slick rooms in the Jomtien Complex which I checked out a couple of months back - very very nice and good value for money.

http://www.east-suites.com/

Unfortunately they are pretty heavily booked in advance.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#11 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:26 PM

Good man sniffer dog Redrock. You'll have to show me the place soon and see can we get some photos up here. :D

#12 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:01 PM

Good to know the advance party is exploring new territory 8)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci