Rugby world cup 2011

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:01 AM

I've bet a big banknote that England would win against France Saturday October 8th.

We lost against Italy and against The Tonga island this year... So what about England?

#2 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:17 AM

I expect England to beat France, but I can't see us beating Wales or Ireland in the semi's. I think our highlight will be knocking the Scots out :rock:

France are in a mess, what's going on with them? First the football, now the Rugby. Are we sure Tevez isn't French?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:11 AM

Yep sorry Joshua, France shall be leaving the tournament with another World Cup loss to England I'm afraid mate.

After that it's also looking very predictable and backable with England proving too strong for Wales or Ireland in the Semi and then reaching their 3rd Rugby World Cup Final in succession however, New Zealand shall beat them to lift the trophy.

#4 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:49 AM

It has all opened up with the injury to Carter :harhar: I could see SA taking them in the semis now. Ireland can beat Wales but it will be difficult. A good young Welsh side and it will be some contest in the back row.

I think England can beat France but I would be worried about them digging a performance out of nothing. They have too many world class players to be playing the way they are. If Ireland and england progress I can only see one winner - Ireland :clapclap: . Ireland are stronger everywhere but the front row and they have the mental edge. Can I dream of Ireland in the final :blush:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#5 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:30 AM

Eh eh!!! What's happening with the french team? Good question guys! Nobody knows!
They talk about a lack of confidence!!!
France beat Ireland twice in Paris and Dublin one month ago! Now at the world cup, Ireland beat Australia who won the last tri nations!!! :loco:

Anyway, may the best team win!

A nation from the south will win...Just my guess.

On the other hand, i don't give a shit about the french football team, France won the world cup 1998 and the european championship 2000. Then another final in 2006 we lost against Italy...Now i can wait 10 years...That was what we had to wait from Michel Platini to Zinedine Zidane... :rock:

#6 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:01 AM

I've bet a big banknote that England would win against France Saturday October 8th.

We lost against Italy and against The Tonga island this year... So what about England?

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:17 AM

I expect England to beat France, but I can't see us beating Wales or Ireland in the semi's. I think our highlight will be knocking the Scots out :rock:

France are in a mess, what's going on with them? First the football, now the Rugby. Are we sure Tevez isn't French?

#8 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:11 AM

Yep sorry Joshua, France shall be leaving the tournament with another World Cup loss to England I'm afraid mate.

After that it's also looking very predictable and backable with England proving too strong for Wales or Ireland in the Semi and then reaching their 3rd Rugby World Cup Final in succession however, New Zealand shall beat them to lift the trophy.

#9 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:49 AM

It has all opened up with the injury to Carter :harhar: I could see SA taking them in the semis now. Ireland can beat Wales but it will be difficult. A good young Welsh side and it will be some contest in the back row.

I think England can beat France but I would be worried about them digging a performance out of nothing. They have too many world class players to be playing the way they are. If Ireland and england progress I can only see one winner - Ireland :clapclap: . Ireland are stronger everywhere but the front row and they have the mental edge. Can I dream of Ireland in the final :blush:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#10 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:30 AM

Eh eh!!! What's happening with the french team? Good question guys! Nobody knows!
They talk about a lack of confidence!!!
France beat Ireland twice in Paris and Dublin one month ago! Now at the world cup, Ireland beat Australia who won the last tri nations!!! :loco:

Anyway, may the best team win!

A nation from the south will win...Just my guess.

On the other hand, i don't give a shit about the french football team, France won the world cup 1998 and the european championship 2000. Then another final in 2006 we lost against Italy...Now i can wait 10 years...That was what we had to wait from Michel Platini to Zinedine Zidane... :rock:

#11 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:02 PM

Well done France, England were just not good enough, not only in this defeat but the whole tournament.

Congratulations also to Wales in defeating Ireland, the Aussies with their narrow verdict over South Africa and probably New Zealand who are currently in control against the Argies.

#12 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

Well done France, England were just not good enough, not only in this defeat but the whole tournament.

Congratulations also to Wales in defeating Ireland, the Aussies with their narrow verdict over South Africa and probably New Zealand who are currently in control against the Argies.

You posted that a little prematurely.. Just watching Argentina run over the try line.. Argies 5 clear at half time.

We could see all the favourites out in the QFs if NZ don't pull their finger out. What a chance for Wales now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci