wow, I hope to not get deleted this time again :angel:

I think everything will be fine now :)

#2 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:50 AM

nope, you will be deleted soon
it is not allowed to put links to your own pay site and try to attract traffic from here.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#3 Nikka

Nikka
  • Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:55 AM

nope, you will be deleted soon
it is not allowed to put links to your own pay site and try to attract traffic from here.

hey anthony, why the hostility? u checked the links what where about? twitter and my music CD, not PAY sites..., chill man

#4 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:59 AM

no hostility, just explaining why you keep getting deleted.
now you have removed the ladyboy pay one, you may be alright. :love:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:44 PM

Sorry for the delay but I've been in an internet free zone... 8)

The links seem harmless enough, the CD one could cost you money should you wish to download the music but as this is non P4P related I guess personal discretion is as they say...up to you.

Nikki looks great and seems to be enjoying her life, I'm glad she takes the time to enjoy our forum as well, Ant certainly had no hostile intent here, he's a handsome muscular fella who I'm sure if he had a twitter page Nikki would surely follow it... :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:22 PM

The links seem harmless enough, the CD one could cost you money should you wish to download the music but as this is non P4P related I guess personal discretion is as they say...up to you.

The pay site links have already been removed from her signature.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

Cheers!

I've not been following closely due to circumstances beyond my control...yada yada yada... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci