LB-69 - Well known?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

How well-known is the LB-69 community/forum amongst the girls in the clubs? :)

If you mention that you saw a picture of her on the forum will she know what you are talking about?

Of course the girls that have done photoshoots/videos on the site know about it but what about the others? As LB-69 is the biggest ladyboy-forum on the net? (As I understand it?)

How much of a "thing" is it to be on the site for the girls?
Are they like standing in line to get on here or are they asked if they want to do a photoshoot/video to get on here?

:D

#2 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:47 PM

Cyanid. Here is a bit of friendly advice.

Telling an LB you saw them, or even more showing one her pic on this or any other Forum is a BIG NO-NO.

It can lead to unwanted grief to your fellow BM's and you don't want that do you.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#3 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

:gp: :agree: Listen to what DK is saying too you. It is a big NO NO NO as its as come back to haunt me 3 times now.

#4 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

:gp: :agree: Listen to what DK is saying too you. It is a big NO NO NO as its as come back to haunt me 3 times now.

Even if you are pointing out a video that got paid doing???? No way!!!! :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:11 PM

"boss45"

Even if you are pointing out a video that got paid doing???? No way!!!! :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

if you actually read the post, they are discussing PHOTOS included in trip reports on the forums. It is a bad idea to do this for varied reasons.

Also if you mention seeing a video of them on one of the LB pay sites, you are likely to drive up the price - which you so eloquently complain is too high.

#6 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:46 PM

I would strongly recomend not bring up any forums, videos, pictures, or especially other peoples trip reports. I have never heard of any good coming from it.

#7 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:49 PM

"boss45"

if you actually read the post, they are discussing PHOTOS included in trip reports on the forums. It is a bad idea to do this for varied reasons.

Also if you mention seeing a video of them on one of the LB pay sites, you are likely to drive up the price - which you so eloquently complain is too high.

Hey RX, what planet r u from? Is english your fifth language!!!!!

#8 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:41 AM

Please explain what you are talking about. Then I may have a better idea of what you mean.

#9 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:04 AM

I think he is specificly referring to commercial videos from this and different pay sites. IMHO I wouldn't bring those up with a LB for fear of doing anything to further promote a superstar attitude (and price). But its reasonable to say up to you.

As far as showing anything from the forum section of any site well that's just wrong -

#10 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:09 AM

99% of lb,s in pattaya have done some video/photo work for websites.
they do not always know the name of the site, only "for internet".
years ago i said to an lb i saw her on the internet,
my mate nudged me and said, "you have just put the price up"
he was right,
she asked for double the going rate.

now, if the subject comes up, i deny all knowledge of the internet, and say i dont even have it.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#11 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:51 PM

I think he is specificly referring to commercial videos from this and different pay sites.

Thats how i read it too. If theres one site the lbs mentions its lb-69.
Somehow they remember that name, after they "make sek movie".
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#12 cyanid

cyanid
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

How well-known is the LB-69 community/forum amongst the girls in the clubs? :)

If you mention that you saw a picture of her on the forum will she know what you are talking about?

Of course the girls that have done photoshoots/videos on the site know about it but what about the others? As LB-69 is the biggest ladyboy-forum on the net? (As I understand it?)

How much of a "thing" is it to be on the site for the girls?
Are they like standing in line to get on here or are they asked if they want to do a photoshoot/video to get on here?

:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci