Tits or an i-pad?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:08 PM

I took some extra cash along with me on my holiday, a friend wanted me to drop this off to a girlfriend but alas she was outa town and there was no way I was leaving it wit flen... :loco:

So-o I was sorely tempted to part with my extra dosh on a pair of of bolt-ons for one of the Famous gals..unfortunately for her I got a bit sick and missed our scheduled date...

Out shopping the next day and a visit to the i-shop in Central with SLBT to look at his intended purchase and I was hooked... :blush:

The new toy has hardly left the crook of my left arm where an LB used to reside...great fun and some fantastic apps have me going where I've never delved before...oo-er!

So velly solly Cherry...I got an Apple!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

Nice :clapclap:
Is it good then? I havenĀ“t got one yet, but have the iphone4 and AirBook. Do i really need it? :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:48 PM

It's great, apart from all the hype it soon grows on you...

I have a macbook and i-Mac but the added flexibility of the i-pad seals the deal, my favourite app has to be Zinio where I can download and store my magazines digitally, a friend gave me a disc with 1000 books on it so I've uploaded them onto Kindle which took less than 1 GB...wow!

The camera admitably isn't great but I have a camera for that and my i-phone 3 is still just my phone.

I also use it at work and it's great for taking notes etc. A few word/office apps will have to be explored as will an avenue to import movies into my i-tunes...I re-sized all my pics so they're on it and of course my music.

It's not the be all and end all but a good extension of your PC... :D

I don't play games (apart from with LB's) but quickly became addicted to Angry Birds which is superb!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:49 PM

#5 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:53 PM

The i-pad is without a doubt awesome - and TOTALLY different from a laptop as it actually is pleasure to hold on your lap as you read/surf/watch in bed. :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

#6 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 12:38 AM

Is it better than a Commodore 64?

Still trying whether or not mine has outlived it's usefulness....

Attached Files

Nix

#7 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:41 AM

#8 Guest_gas.2010_*

Guest_gas.2010_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:23 AM

[quote name="Thailand-junkie"]cant go wrong with a Mac :D

your right about a Mac :D

Attached Files

#9 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

I love my MAC 10!

Actually I just can't get my head around a pad. The screen seems so tiny.

I do actually have a Commodore 64 put away somewhere collecting dust.

Attached Files

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#10 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:16 PM

Very disappointed that you're squandering your money on yet another gadget that will be gathering dust in a few years time, petesie.

You already have a couple of Apple gadgets, yet you insist on making Steve Jobs even richer, when there are girls here in urgent need of bolt-ons, which we can ALL enjoy.

So selfish! :redcard:

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

I've donated both tits and an arse so I consider the requirements of my contractual obligations have been satisfied.... :D

I'm hardly going to initiate a bolt-on relief programme for C & D's...!

I do however plan a surprise visit which may involve a staff remuneration incentive... :blush:

#12 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:32 PM

I do however plan a surprise visit which may involve a staff remuneration incentive... :blush:

Not before time, sir.

And i can think of one or two other scottish herberts that are overdue too!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci