36 replies to this topic

#25 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:01 PM

Ok then Dixon, do you agree then that any 3rd world TS prostitute is an evil criminal witch making that kind of money? These people have customers willing to pay them that kind of money.

Exactly what makes them evil criminal witches? Yes, this may be excessive, but they are not holding a gun to a punters head to coerce them to pay.

No I don't think they are evil criminal witches, that was the other bloke that said that.

But nobody is pointing a gun to their heads either. The good money is obviously all the incentive they need to have their anus pummelled to unnatural extremes. But some guys do get over-excited and pay well over the odds. I guess we all did when we were first exposed to 'heaven on earth' to some extent, but we've since calmed down.

So many new guys making their way to SEAsia for so-called cheap (or not so cheap) hookers due to Thailand's exposure from the internet is rather putting a dampner on things price-wise.

If I could do a job and get paid obscene amounts of money do to it, preferably by not having my anal cavity invaded, I most definately would.

Upto all of them I guess, me too.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#26 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

Ok then Dixon, do you agree then that any 3rd world TS prostitute is an evil criminal witch making that kind of money? These people have customers willing to pay them that kind of money.

Exactly what makes them evil criminal witches? Yes, this may be excessive, but they are not holding a gun to a punters head to coerce them to pay.

Let me answer that one too, rx, since DC and i have the same opinion in most cases anyways.

No, maybe not criminals. Actually that could also be discussed too to since prostitution is afterall a criminal act in Los.

But... the behaviour lately of some of the so called superstars, is just o repulsive.

Last year me and a BM from another board was in Pooks soi 6. This guy is the most generous longtimer in Los i know.

He always pay his companions fair, always buys at least 2 ladydrinks in the venue he visits. Hes well knowned by the mamsans, owners, staff etc, and is overall a very well liked guy, ie not a cheapcharlie.

When he refrused to pay the most annoying lb a ladydrink he got punched as we left the place, with the owner watching it. She didn´t lift a finger.

I know for a fact some of the lbs we discuss in there makes 100 k and up, which is above average western european salary after taxes( does the p4p lbs pay taxes , btw?) , but in Los well above average.

So , whatever you chose to call it, evil, criminal, greedy, immoral, distasteful, plain stupid.
Humility sure as helll doesn´t exist.
I personally think ladyboys in Thailand are spoilt rotten.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#27 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:26 AM

At the end of the day, it's what anyone is willing to pay. Athletes make obscene amounts of money - why? - because they can. If you could get people to stop going, that would change. As an example, the Boston Red Sox play in a ballpark that only holds 37,000 people, but prices go up every year. Why? Because the waiting list is excessive - if the prices scare one customer, there are thousands on the waiting list. It would take such organization to change that, that it won't happen.

For the LB's, as someone said, they have a shelf life, so why begrudge them their chance to get it while they can? You don't have to pay it. Don't you look for the best job you can get? Or do you settle for something less?

And BTW, I think there are too many people (CEO's, Lawyers, Athletes, etc.) making obscene amounts of money they don't necessarily deserve.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#28 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 06:32 AM

After seeing what men dressed up in wigs can earn in parts of the UK 100k per month looks like chicken feed. :loco:

If there wasn’t the opportunity to earn big cash the standard of lb’s would fall quite dramatically (IMO).
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#29 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:48 AM

And BTW, I think there are too many people (CEO's, Lawyers, Athletes, etc.) making obscene amounts of money they don't necessarily deserve.

Yes, TV personalites and so-called celebrities jump to mind.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#30 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:42 AM

Once I liked this ladyboy from cascade a great deal. We spent some time together on my last trip. She would go on and on about how she was a superstar in the bar and how she had so many customers. It pissed me off and made me feel shitty because I did like her. I realized I wanted to pay her 2000 baht for a whole day when she could make that in one short time and get multiple shorttimes a night. I was just some farang on vacation she didnt owe me anything. This was 2 years ago when she was in her prime, now shes says shes 27 so shes probably at least a couple of years older than that and talks about how she feels old compared to the other girls in her bar. I saw a picture of her recently and she does look older. This put the whole thing in perspective for me.

#31 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:57 PM

it would be interesting if a ladyboy could advertise offering a one hour short time on EBAY.
happy bidding. :tada:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#32 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:14 AM

The government is already backing down on the universal 300 Bt minimum wage. Now they're saying it'll only be implemented in Bangkok and "selected tourist areas" like Phuket.

The minister didn't mention The Other Place, so most of you can sleep easy, knowing your cambodian room maid will still only be getting 100 Bt per day.

One wonders how many more of their daft election promises will be broken.

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:29 AM

What's her name.... ? 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#34 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

The government is already backing down on the universal 300 Bt minimum wage. Now they're saying it'll only be implemented in Bangkok and "selected tourist areas" like Phuket.

The minister didn't mention The Other Place, so most of you can sleep easy, knowing your cambodian room maid will still only be getting 100 Bt per day.

#35 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:29 AM

What's her name.... ? 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#36 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci