• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#13 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:37 PM

All you need is to pay ya air con bill monthly :butterfly:

Almost 4,000Bt last month! I've just taken a hammer to it. Fan only from now on!

Seriously???? That is only $135 per month. People pay three times that in Florida and Vegas. 8) 8)

#14 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:38 PM

Some of the more popular ones make 15 k baht per night.

Names! Give us names!

Oh, i don´t know names anymore. But Tunch in Cascades, or top earner in Cocktails n dreams whoever that is, for example, i´m sure average 100 k per month, before the western union contributions.

And that should be criminal when the minimum daily wage in LOS is 300 bht. These witches are just getting way out of line with their fees!!!!! :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

#15 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:23 AM

And that should be criminal when the minimum daily wage in LOS is 300 bht. These witches are just getting way out of line with their fees!!!!! :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

Right and lawyers in the USA should be criminal because of the fees they charge as well?

Get over it, these lbs charge what a customer will pay - if you don't like the prices the extremely popular lbs charge, then there are plenty of others who will accept what you think is reasonable to pay.

So does your boss think you're crazy for asking for a raise?

#16 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:32 AM

Right and lawyers in the USA should be criminal because of the fees they charge as well?

Get over it, these lbs charge what a customer will pay - if you don't like the prices the extremely popular lbs charge, then there are plenty of others who will accept what you think is reasonable to pay.

So does your boss think you're crazy for asking for a raise?

You obviously missed a key point-the minimum daily wage is 300 baht, how can any sane person think that making 15000 bht a day is not "ciminal"? And yes, now that you bring it up lawyers are criminal with the fees they charge especially in class action law suits when they make more money then the people who actually experienced the suffering. By the way, asking for a raise these days is stupid, except if you are a government worker and can give yourself a raise and free benefits for life!!!!! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

#17 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:21 AM

You're missing the point boss45, to vilify and call lbs evil witches who have customers willing to pay them enough to earn that kind of income is ridiculous.

Here's something you probably already know:

2010 Average CEO Pay at S&P 500 Companies

Salary $1,093,989
Bonus $251,413
Stock Awards $3,833,052
Option Awards
$2,384,871
Nonequity Incentive Plan Compensation
$2,397,152
Pension and Deferred Compensation Earnings
$1,182,057
All Other Compensation
$215,911
TOTAL
$11,358,445

How many more times do these CEOs make over the minimum US wage? Are they also criminals and evildoers in your eyes as well?

Life isn't fair, but one thing you don't get a person who makes 300 baht a day in LOS can survive, but can a person making the minimum wage in USA?

If you dislike the fact that some lbs can make that kind of income (keep in mind that these are probably very few), then you can stop going to LOS to protest their excessive incomes.

#18 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

15,000 Bt in a day would be a very rare occurrence, even for the big names. Sure, they're going to "get lucky" once in a while ( as we all do?), but there are also going to be dog days, zero days, days when they get turned over by a bad customer.

When you average it out, a top girl might get 100,000 a month - thats hardly excessive is it?

#19 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:11 PM

100,000 a month - thats hardly excessive is it?

It's more than the average monthly salary in the UK, after taxes.

... I doubt the Thai even knows what taxes are :lol:

Yes, it's horrendously excessive :redcard:

We're talking 3rd World transsexual prostitutes, not 1st World CEO's :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

My recent GG told me she makes around 80k Baht a month, factor in 2/3 ST's and 800 baht per day for LD's plus tips and that sounds about the ballpark figure.

She deserves every Satang bless her... :angel:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:28 PM

Ok then Dixon, do you agree then that any 3rd world TS prostitute is an evil criminal witch making that kind of money? These people have customers willing to pay them that kind of money.

Exactly what makes them evil criminal witches? Yes, this may be excessive, but they are not holding a gun to a punters head to coerce them to pay.

#22 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

Considering what they have to put them self through to earn that 100K I dont think it is excessive. And they only have a limited shelf life to earn this type of cash.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#23 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

That´s not an entirely impossible thought. CEOs with X million dollars in salary. Hardly defensible.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#24 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:47 PM

When you average it out, a top girl might get 100,000 a month - thats hardly excessive is it?

Compared to average thaipeople, you´re damn right, it is.
It´s more han average salary after taxes in most western european countries.

Exactly. That comparison doesn´t fly , rx.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci