Single Ladies

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

I wonder if the ladyboys in the bars would appreciate this version of Single Ladies...

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:32 AM

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:36 AM

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:40 AM

This one is quite clever... :lol:

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:49 AM

Is the missus out again KK...? :D

I enjoyed the last one...very clever. :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:10 AM

Is the missus out again KK...? :D

I enjoyed the last one...very clever. :harhar:

No, the missus is still about, can't seem to shake her. :D

I just thought it was interesting that one video clip could create so much interest and all these parodies.

Perhaps I need to find a hobby. :blush:

Cheers
Koykaeng

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

Another take on this catchy tune... :D

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:09 AM

Apparently Beyonce was at Wimbledon, I bet she was there to watch... all the ladies singles... all the ladies singles... :D

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:23 AM

There's a man in dire need of a trip to LoS... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci