Yodsanklai, Muay thai boxing champ

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#13 Whiplash

Whiplash
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:23 AM

Contender asia final, against John Wayne Parr.

#14 Whiplash

Whiplash
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:20 PM

Found a good video clip showing the fairtex resort, and good short interview with Big YAK, around '4:58'

#15 Whiplash

Whiplash
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

Short clip detailing how to go about training, up at 6am for a jog, then 2 hours in the gym and ring, and then finally breakfast :butterfly:

I made the mistake of having breakfast before training, and when i was in the ring getting a intense workout, i felt like throwing up :wub: (actually did a little bit)

#16 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

Great seeing these videos Whiplash, I really like the emotion when Yodsanklai is calling His Mum from the ring, telling Her He has won the House for Her now, the training at Fairtex and beach road training runs are good motivation.

cheers Tel

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#17 Whiplash

Whiplash
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

Do you do any muay thai yaself Tel :?:

Had any lessens from Yak or anybody else at fairtex :?:

I hope to return this year myself, and have a detox and about 6weeks of intensive twice a day boxing lessons, getting stuck in, the old fashioned way :ang3:

Taking a day off at the weekend 2 dibble dabble, maybe the whole weekend :butterfly:

#18 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

I have a bakground in Kyokushinkai Karate Whiplash, started training at the tender age of 15 in Cardiff South Wales.
Moved to London and kept up the training, then at age 23 went off to Australia to Live, trained in Sydney and fought for the Pit St YMCA team great times and good memories, now still like to keep in shape but a bit over the hill for any sparring :old: . although do enjoy calling into the fairtex gym when in Pattaya and having a chat with the guys there.

cheers Tel :cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#19 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:40 PM

You forgot to mention the tag team wrestling in Soi 6 Tel :Batman:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci