Photo

The 4 F's as opposed to a relationship...

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 04:04 PM

I'm chucking this one out here....

I've often wondered how many of us actually seek some form of relationship with our LB partners....and the choice of most which is to Find, Feel, Fuck & Forget...

To those that know me my heart tends to be embarrassingly embossed on the sleeve of my Timberland shirt... :blush:

My 2 close relationships with LB's have failed to get beyond a certain extension of time...one because the lady screwed the pooch and thought she could juggle BF's....not when this one is not that stupid and caught on early on...so the black and yellow handle was given a firm tug...and of course I banged out...

My other close personal and thoroughly entertaining one eternally remains a fucking mystery to me.....she is and will always be my personal enigma and Bermuda triangle rolled into one...

Anyone one out there any ideas, thoughts or fucking hand grenades on this one..?

:shrug: :tantrum: :cheers:

Attached Files

• Attached File  Katie.jpg   109.41KB   28 downloads
  • Attached File  Aum.jpg   48.41KB   3305 downloads

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 gildas

gildas
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:26 PM

interesting topic - unless you are bringing an LB back to your own country I tend to assume there is always another frarang or Thai boyfriend someplace in the picture.

I don't regard that as a problem per se even with the select few LBs I've known for a few years and see regularly. After all, it would be hypocritical of me to insist they remain exclusive when I in town while I trot down Soi 6 or to Jade House at the the drop of a hat.

I'm not saying "relationships" with LBs have to end in car crashes, just that you need to build in a lot of flexibility.

I'm not really a FFFF type - some degree of emotional engagement makes the whole deal sweeter, but I take my GFE with a heap tablespoon of realism.
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:26 PM

My MO is to hunt them down, fuck em and then move on to the next.....perhaps going back for seconds if I was entirely satisfied with their attitude and performance.

These days I do not get involved in any long distance relationships/sponsorships, although always happy to catch up with girls from previous trips when I'm next in town.

There are about half a dozen that I am rather fond of & the larger fee I pay them for services reflects that nature.

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

I never intentionally involved myself in these relationships...they just sort of happened.... :blush:

There have been a fair few who I enjoyed time with where the 4 F's were indeed applicable but no hearts were broken nor were ego's bruised... 8)

As always politeness and generosity usually takes care of any undesired residual temperment.... :angel:

The wee one would like us to be an item again but that bus has long departed the depot with no passengers... :roll:

Katie could have had my heart and I do think she indeed intuitively knew it... :love: That's one of the many reasons I still hold her in high regard....her integrity shone through...many of her compadres would have gladly strung this old Farang along until the money dried up.... :redcard:

I considered that she enjoyed the GF/BF experience while it lasted and kept her heart firmly guarded when our time was over... 8)

I would honestly like her to find a younger/richer fella to keep her in the manner she requires....applicants may send their curriculum vitae for personal vetting through a direct PM to me... :whistle:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:57 PM

I don’t know Aum other than from your trip reports but she always struck me as needing a good smacked bottom but Kate is another matter altogether I think you are aware that I’ve always had the highest regard to her. Science leans more about black holes every day and some day you’ll solve this particular mystery I’m sure, there is real class and style there. I tend to wear a different skirt but its showing the same logo on the sleeve, leave the 4f’s to the others.

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

Smacked arse.....I like the sound of that..... :clapclap:

Attached Files

#7 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:01 PM

Although there are a plenty of girls that I have enjoyed repeat sessions with over a number of years, I can't say I've ever had a "relationship"with a ladyboy.

I'm generally polite and generous and therefore enjoy being recognized and welcomed "home" upon my return, but really anything more than the 4F's is just not what I'm looking for - for me the buzz is in the strange.

Wonder if that would change were I ever to stay longer than a week. :butterfly:

#8 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:22 AM

Although there are a plenty of girls that I have enjoyed repeat sessions with over a number of years, I can't say I've ever had a "relationship"with a ladyboy.

I'm generally polite and generous and therefore enjoy being recognized and welcomed "home" upon my return, but really anything more than the 4F's is just not what I'm looking for - for me the buzz is in the strange.

Wonder if that would change were I ever to stay longer than a week. :butterfly:

everything would change if u stayed about 6 weeks to two months mate. everything! one week means u are just on ten every day living it up and then jetting, if you really enjoy yourself in thailand id keep it just a holiday spot, it will loose its charm if u live there even though its still a great place its just that for the most part farang n thai is a game and in pay for play its a pay for play game

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:36 AM

Personally I found because of my repeated appearance over a 2 year period the actual attitude of the LB's changed towards me... 8)

Instead of "Cussamer"...I became "Flen"... :notworthy:

believe it or not...this for me was a humbling experience..

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:51 AM

"everything would change if u stayed about 6 weeks to two months mate. everything! one week means u are just on ten every day living it up and then jetting, if you really enjoy yourself in thailand id keep it just a holiday spot, it will loose its charm if u live there even though its still a great place its just that for the most part farang n thai is a game and in pay for play its a pay for play game"

I totally agree with the above..however..somehow or other the 'humane"
side of my soul occasionally rises to the surface, captures the moment and I'm totally and utterly fucking doomed...

Attached Files

#11 OTK

OTK
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:43 PM

Smacked arse.....I like the sound of that..... :clapclap:

Only works if she doesn't enjoy it. Your photo's of Kate only prove my previous point, 100% class, never seen her wearing micro shorts or flashing her tit's to the whole of Pattaya, hang on to her who knows what will happen next trip.

#12 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:34 AM

I have mix feelings on having a the girlfriend in Thailand

I think it’s good to have even a semi relationship...,,,,,,,,,“'Tis better to have loved and lost
than never to have loved at all “

But on the other hand

I am not sure about what others say about Thai relationships but I don’t believe they are is built on trust and honesty seems it’s more like a business between a employee and employer and if the salaries and bonuses run out …the employee will seek other employment opportunities . With the possibility’s to do a side job here and there ….

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci