• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 aqwanaute

aqwanaute
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:31 AM

Hello to all members...
Any idea about hotel(lb friendly) in Manilla?
Thank you.

#2 Juri

Juri
  • Members
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:55 PM

Hello to all members...
Thank you.

....all hotels in Makati (Burbon-street) are lb-friendly and close to venues, the lb patroulls straight in front of the hotels and "mixxed nuts" is just 100 meter far...

just google which hotel fits for you budget: Oxford Siutes, Ciatadell Inn, Royal Bellagio aor Makati palace...

they all in that area and not more than 50m far each...

have fun............Juri*

#3 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 04:16 AM

To avoid confusion, the street in Makati with those hotels is P. Burgos.

#4 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:46 PM

Hello to all members...
Thank you.

Park hotel in Paco.
life is only so long,

#5 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

Only stay in Makati - it's a much nicer area of the city than any of the others and there is more to do.

All the Hotels that Juri mentions above on P Burgos St are fine and are joiner friendly. Royal Bellagio has some 'theme rooms'....

Also in the immediate area and just a couple of mins walk from Burgos St are City Garden Hotel, A Venue Suites and St Giles. All are good places to stay albeit a little more expensive

#6 woody woodpecker

woody woodpecker
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:44 PM

monies money....

I stayed at the Pan Pacific for 10 days with a LB once.....the mais staff was pissy...LB living the gud life....while they work. But the wait staff was awesome....and no BS calling her sir. They all played along with manners. Yes ma'am. No ma'm. Was a great time. And memorable for both of us. A little out of my league most tymz.....

ST Hotel....cant beat Victoria Court in manila...shit...u could check in with a goat...if u like. The only down side...is once a day, you gotta go to the front desk and pay again. Each time u do...don't be surprised if the girls ask if u need company. The rooms are HUGE....and the food was really good.

#7 woody woodpecker

woody woodpecker
  • Members
  • 8 posts

monies money....

I stayed at the Pan Pacific for 10 days with a LB once.....the mais staff was pissy...LB living the gud life....while they work. But the wait staff was awesome....and no BS calling her sir. They all played along with manners. Yes ma'am. No ma'm. Was a great time. And memorable for both of us. A little out of my league most tymz.....

ST Hotel....cant beat Victoria Court in manila...shit...u could check in with a goat...if u like. The only down side...is once a day, you gotta go to the front desk and pay again. Each time u do...don't be surprised if the girls ask if u need company. The rooms are HUGE....and the food was really good.

#8 woody woodpecker

woody woodpecker
  • Members
  • 8 posts

monies money....

#9 woody woodpecker

woody woodpecker
  • Members
  • 8 posts

monies money....

#10 Jack Griffin

Jack Griffin
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:56 AM

Planning on going over soon, know about the hotels by p burgos, what about any other areas, Ermita, Malate?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci