143 replies to this topic

#25 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:10 PM

Enjoyed that a lot mate.

hey scottie how the hell are you my friend

sorry I dropped into guess bar many time looking for the lovely Ink to take pics for you but she was not around.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I hope all is well in the apple island

cheer kakila

Things are great mate, and your report is proving a great read.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#26 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:29 PM

if anyone has an pics of the lovely Donut from La bamba

Here you go mate. I remember that night.

Good looking lass is Donut.

Cheers DK

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#27 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:11 PM

DK

yes was a good night

thanks for the pics of the lovely Donut

mmmmmm memories

:yumm: :yumm:

:hump: :hump:

cheers

kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#28 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:29 AM

Very enjoyable reading kakila and good to see more photos of the Koyo 7 bar, it certainly seems to be becoming a BMs favourite watering hole.
We laugh because it is true.

#29 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:57 AM

off his leash tour continues

8 August

Waking in the morning with a raging hard-on mmmmmmmm now I was regretted not paying the extra 500 baht for LT and some early morning fucking. DOH!!!!!!

:doh: :doh:

So it was a shit, shower, shave and shampoo not in that order but you get the idea. It was off to find a somewhere to have breakfast as I was famished at this stage.

Directly across the road from Chaba Hut Resort is a very good restaurant (called Pinkies from memory). The coffee is ok but they had many breakfast options to tempt you.

Now as I treat my body like a temple it was muesli, yoghurt and fruit for me. AHHHHHHHHHH was now feeling good no hangover, an empty sack and great memories of the evening. Mmmmm time to think about all the devious activities I could get up too over the next few days in Patts.

Back to reality, I had very few clothes I took with me to Patts and need a couple of tee-shirts etc. So it was off to the market for a quick buy up. This allowed me to then take the dirty smelly clothes to the laundry to be renewed for future drink activities.

After a swim and a sleep it was again time to get ready for the evening. It was sgt694u party tonight at pooks soi 6 due to start around 8PM. The boys had all agreed to arrive around 8PM and catch up with sgt694u and help him celebrate the festivities.

It was around 6 PM so I headed to pook swan for a few warm up beers. I was again tagged by Tom who was a bit annoyed that I didn’t return that night to take her home. I bought her a few drinks and tried to explain that I was out drinking with some long lost friends and was a bit to pissed to return. That seemed to do the job she believed me.

It was around 7:30 when I asked her what time the party starts; she was unsure what I was talking about. Mmmm I managed to then get one of the other bargirls to understand what I was referring too. OH you mean the party at pooks soi 6. Whoops I was in the wrong venue. I paid my bar tab and said I need to go. Tom was really pissed off at this stage and started to swear at me in Thai (I assume they were swear words). Anyway what did I care I wasn’t going to barfine her anyway she was not my type and so I just left via motorcycle to soi 6.
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#30 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:03 PM

Arriving around 8:00PM at pook soi 6 the party had commenced. There was many BM and LB upstairs enjoying the festivities. DK, farangbah, Robo, Terry and Al and several others BM’s were all there enjoying the free food and deep in discussion and a few drinks. Much bullshit was spoken and many a LB was molested.

Great to meet you sarge (sgt694u) I had a great night at your party thanks for the invite.

Anyway I was drinking with Robo and Terry and a couple other guys at the bar. There are several poles scattered around the bar where the LB tease us and one of these poles was right next to the bar where we were standing. I had notices the very cute Gai across the room dancing and then she started dancing on the pole next to us.

Mmmmmm I thought to myself this one is hot, wearing the very very short skirt and flashing her everything in my direction and working hard to get my attention. Which wasn’t hard as my ATM light was switched on, flashing brightly on my forehead and open for business. Anyway after several more beers with the boys and lots more teasing and molesting I decided to barfine her.

:yumm: :yumm: :hump: :hump:

She changed her clothes into something more appropriate for street walking and we stayed for a few more drinks with the other BM’s until we all started to get restless and go to other venues. I must say her street dress was only a little bit longer then her bar dress so I got lots of attention once we left the bar.

We then got a baht-bus to my room, but as it was early around midnight and she didn’t really want to go back to work after our ST, we decided to play some pool and have a few more drinks. Across from my hotel were a few GG bars so we settled in there for a few drinks and several games of pool. A good time was had until the urge to get naked consumed our thoughts and actions.

Back in the room we quickly got into action as we kissed and fondled each other, when I remembered it was pic time. Gai said I could take a few but no naked ones as she didn’t want to see herself naked on the net. No problems I said and took a few pics of her in various states of undress.

#31 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:04 PM

pic of the lovely Gai pook soi 6

this is the street dress she work when we left the bar mmm

Attached Files

#32 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:07 PM

more pics of the lovely Gai

Attached Files

#33 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:08 PM

more pics of the lovely Gai

Attached Files

#34 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

Last pic in the room of the lovely Gai

:yumm: :yumm:

now down to action

Attached Files

#35 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:21 PM

back to the report

Well what happened next floored me I was very horny and already had a raging hard-on but once she took it out of my boxer shorts she said OH!!!!! no she cannot it’s too big.

:shock: :shock:

What I said it’s not that big and I tried in vain to convince her to sit on it but she declined. Mmmmmm such a letdown as she had a fantastic cute arse just ripe for fucking. So after some lack-lustre oral and a hand job I managed to cum and she was happy.

She told me she had never seen a cock that big before and usually only went with Asian men usually Japanese or Korean as they are small.

I then made a mental note to self; make sure they are comfortable with a large schlong before barfining.

Anyway no problems I had a good time and we had fun and I was still on a high from being in Patts and there was always tomorrow and another LB to plunder.

She left around 4AM and I crashed and fell into a deep sleep (ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ). :sleep: :sleep:

#36 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 07:19 PM

That is a shame.
Maybe Thailand becomes every year worse and worse, so sex workers begin to invent different reason in order to escape fucking and get the money.
Go-go dancers convince me that they dont do blowjob because they cant or dont like or dont do it even to their husbands.
now ladyboy from Soi 6 says that she cant take it up the ass ?
what a nonsense.
they become lazier and lazier.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci