Joy - Obsessions Bangkok

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 chuchu

chuchu
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

Has anyone seen Joy from Obsessions in Bangkok lately? I have been in a few times this month looking for Joy and those yummy big boobs of hers and she has been no where to be seen. I asked around and they just say she not here.

If anyone has a contact number or if anyone has seen her, let me know.

Thanks,
ChuChu

Posted Image

Admin: She calling herself Cynthia those days...

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:23 PM

Oh dear Chuchu, no pics from competing websites :roll:

Once our interpid moderator relieves himself of that filipino ladyboy hanging off his cock he will delete your pic, unless the real admin see it first.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:48 AM

Was still in Obsessions in April 2010, so I'd imagine she's still about.

Her tits are enormous these days.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#4 chuchu

chuchu
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:21 AM

[quote name="dixon cox"]Oh dear Chuchu, no pics from competing websites :roll:

Once our interpid moderator relieves himself of that filipino ladyboy hanging off his cock he will delete your pic, unless the real admin see it first.[/quote

Sorry about using the picture......but I was limited to what I could find and I knew someone would ask to see who exactly I was speaking of. They can delete if they want now that I know she is still around, but I am still looking for a cell number though.
Thanks,
ChuChu]

#5 chuchu

chuchu
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:27 AM

Was still in Obsessions in April 2010, so I'd imagine she's still about.

Her tits are enormous these days.

Cheers
Koykaeng

I know, last time I spoke to her she was telling my ex that she had gone from 450cc (like my ex's implants) to 750'cc ones. :clapclap:

My current girllfriend likes 3-somes and I thought Joy might be PERFECT for such a venture. Either her or Eats or Joy from Guess Bar.:harhar:

Not sure if Gate is into 3-somes either, she would be another possible one.

Thanks again,
Chu Chu

#6 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:23 AM

chu chu

good luck with your searching

my suggestion re: pic from other web sites would be to crop the pic, a fairly simple step these days with computers and re attached the pic without the logo of the other web page

that way the moderators wont remove it and we all get to look at a sexy naked LB

which we all love

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#7 chuchu

chuchu
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

chu chu

good luck with your searching

my suggestion re: pic from other web sites would be to crop the pic, a fairly simple step these days with computers and re attached the pic without the logo of the other web page

that way the moderators wont remove it and we all get to look at a sexy naked LB

which we all love

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

cheers pela

Hi,
Fixed the picture as suggested. Thanks for the comment too.

Again, if someone knows her cell number, please let me know. Will go down this weekend and see if she's around and wants to play.

Thanks,
Chu Chu

Admin: Damn, dont post pics from other sites, cropped or any...I added her pic from LB-69 in your original post.

#8 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:43 PM

As it appears Joy is still working at Obsessions, I'd recommend just going there at 6:30 to 7:00PM at the latest for opening. If you head in there right at opening time, you can you usually get any LB you really want.

Also, think about investing a few baht and buy that femboy dandy mammasan a lady drink or two. Then tell him/her who you are looking for. The mammasan's in Obsessions or Cascade will ensure your happiness, if at all possible, just for buying them a lady drink.

#9 shemalewanted

shemalewanted
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationBangkok

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:03 PM

Been with Joy several times the last months and shes still a good fuck 8)

The rumours are that shes doing a little to much ice. Dont know if its true though.

I liked the old tits better than these new huge ones.

chuchu>> If you are still interested, i can send you her number.

P.S. Shes crazy about being top :rock:

#10 holahola1234

holahola1234
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:48 PM

any news on joy/cynthia? I seen some pictures and videos and she has bigger boobs now it seems.

Any contact info? like line, phone number. im in bangkok for some time and would love to meet

#11 RedSoxRule

RedSoxRule
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:36 PM

any news on joy/cynthia? I seen some pictures and videos and she has bigger boobs now it seems.

Any contact info? like line, phone number. im in bangkok for some time and would love to meet

I have not seen her in the bar in years and her online presence is minimal, she deleted her planetromeo account 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci