5 replies to this topic

#1 iskender007

iskender007
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

Hey everyone
Im arriving in patong on the 17th of march and staying for a month
(Great info on the site by the way) I have email pretty much most of the hotels suggested here and more and the rates that Im getting is really them getting their website rate and x30.

Does anyone know a place thats close or not too far the nightlife in patong and that would give a great rate for a monthly stay.

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:36 PM

Hey everyone
(Great info on the site by the way) I have email pretty much most of the hotels suggested here and more and the rates that Im getting is really them getting their website rate and x30.

Does anyone know a place thats close or not too far the nightlife in patong and that would give a great rate for a monthly stay.

i was looking for the same and found www.cheaproomsphuket.com tried to get a friend to look it over...but he just recomended the C&N shame as the other place seemed to be quite cheap...and also advertised for long-term rents...but they has new owners,and iam not sure that they use the same web-site or email anymore so would have been nice with some additional info... :blush: so it seems more and more like ill just have two weeks in phuket and the rest in patts.... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#3 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

What is a "great rate", Iskender? i can get you a room on soi Baanzaan, which is prolly just a little too far to be walking every night, for 500Bt per night. But its pretty basic.
What are your requirements? Aircon, en suite, room service, peaceful, pretty environment?
The Hilltop Hotel just 2 doors from me on the hill overlooking Patong is beautiful (would have to check the rate) but you would need to rent a motorbike for the month. That would be a good option IMO, as a month is a long time to stay in some hellhole, even if it is near the action!
Give me some more info, and i'll have a scout round. That way i can satisfy The Batperson too!

#4 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

I concur with Jim, more detail needed. One option is to get a place for 3 or 4 days initially then wander round making enquiries. Close to Bangla you're not likely to get a monthly rate. Further out, Nanai, etc you wil be able to make deals but as above you have to factor transport in as well so it may be a false economy. Rabbit mansion and similar places on Nanai are already posting B400 a night room rates.

#5 iskender007

iskender007
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:19 PM

Hey everyone

i was looking for the same and found www.cheaproomsphuket.com tried to get a friend to look it over...but he just recomended the C&N shame as the other place seemed to be quite cheap...and also advertised for long-term rents...but they has new owners,and iam not sure that they use the same web-site or email anymore so would have been nice with some additional info... :blush: so it seems more and more like ill just have two weeks in phuket and the rest in patts.... 8)

Thanks guys
Yea I did noticed the ones near bangla didnt really give in too much. Also a issue from some hotels were that my dates fall onto thai new years aswell which im told hotels go at a higher rate.
Just like batman I have a friend staying in C&N till he finds a apartment his staying for over 5 months but he asked for me and managed to get 1000 a night if I stay a month. So I booked that cuz ive heard alot of great things form others and this forum aswell.

Thanks again fellas hope to see ya soon jimbo ;)

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:52 PM

What is a "great rate", Iskender? i can get you a room on soi Baanzaan, which is prolly just a little too far to be walking every night, for 500Bt per night. But its pretty basic.
What are your requirements? Aircon, en suite, room service, peaceful, pretty environment?
The Hilltop Hotel just 2 doors from me on the hill overlooking Patong is beautiful (would have to check the rate) but you would need to rent a motorbike for the month. That would be a good option IMO, as a month is a long time to stay in some hellhole, even if it is near the action!
Give me some more info, and i'll have a scout round. That way i can satisfy The Batperson too!

:clapclap:

:angel:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci