• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 06:09 AM

Thailand's Jumbo beauty queens

Thirty-one contestants take to the stage to compete for the popular Miss Jumbo Queen beauty pageant in Thailand's ancient city of Ayutthaya.

The contestants, all weighing at least 80 kilograms, wore traditional Thai costumes, performed in a talent contest and answered questions about health and social issues.

The Miss Jumbo Queen was chosen by the judges based on her appearance, performance, answers in an interview session and weight loss during the preparation session.

Korawan Sukornkeyoon who weighed in at 85.7 kilograms was announced as the Miss Jumbo Queen.

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2009 - 06:51 AM

kk if they were back home, and if was wearing the beer goggles i'd be quite happy to take something like that back home after a hard saturday night's session on the swally :D
to be honest av probably fucked worse :lol:

#3 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:32 PM

Wot - no bikinis?

I do have a perverse hankering after these baby whales, some of whom seem quite sexy.
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#4 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:00 PM

kk if they were back home, and if was wearing the beer goggles i'd be quite happy to take something like that back home after a hard saturday night's session on the swally :D
to be honest av probably fucked worse :lol:

I have seen the lasses where you live mate arrrrrgh never have i encounted such a ugly bunch of girls. Confirmed by Shabba too

:redcard: the lot of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci