Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:53 AM

DELETED

#170 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:40 AM

boarhog/stevie,
I'm getting the impression I should delete "C" from my "to do (if I can manage to get an erection ) list"?

Unc, I reckon the nicest way to put is individual experiences may vary. Besides being lackluster and limited in the sack she later went out of her way to tell another LB I was with that she had already went ST with me. This was on Soi Saen Sabai around 2 a.m.
This upset the LB I was with just for drinks, because she wanted the full LT but when I wouldn't proposed just to go with me for drinks. Then C comes by on her bike telling her I went with her and how much I paid.

I talked to C the next day about kissing and telling, and she tried to say other LB ws her friend. I asked her if she liked upsetting friends? Anyway she was a total bitch about it and I've basically ignored her since. Last trip I entered C&D's early and she waltz up and starts to work me from one side for a drink. Then I see Pat accross the bar and signal her to come over for a drink. C says the classic one for me. I answer with a quick no as I order Pats. I see her face change and she recognises me now, and says I know you. Thats right C you know me and I know you.

Whenever she was near I tried to buy another LB a drink in front of her. She saw me bf Pat and Bombay that first night. I loved showing her I remembered, and she would get no 2nd chance.

I know Stevie has his reasons, I think its to do with her being up herself. There are a lot of nicer more down to earth girls at C&D's. With that said she is beautiful on the outside and some other BM have reported good experiences with her. I know Triat and Arab Libanion have had better experiences. some have actually went back for seconds with her.

No hard feelings with her, actually made some amends with her before I left Phuket, but there are so many roads I would go down before giving her a second go. If you do go make sure you have lube, because she wouldn't let me fuck her without. When she wouldn't go out with me to get some, I turned the LT agreement into a ST. Isn't lube their responsability?
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#171 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:12 PM

Thank's boarhog,

I always find it interesting to read peoples experiences with LB's and GG's in this game other than the shagging bit, not that I mind hearing about that.

Like GG's they can get caty can't they. I don't quite understand the reasoning of some who have been with you previously then when you appear in their bar again you're supposed to head straight for them and if you don't they put a little turn on. Then again I've been with others who encourage me to try someone else. Probably due to the fact they don't want to endure my fat hairy body sweating all over them again.

I suppose there's a few of us who get a "tinge" when we walk into a bar and see our favourite one entertaining someone else.

I don't take it seriously, it's all about business I suppose. Although I do agree they shouldn't interfere when you're with someone else.

I do find C attractive though and I'm a great believer in horses for courses.

#172 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:03 PM

boarhog/stevie,

I'm getting the impression I should delete "C" from my "to do (if I can manage to get an erection ) list"?

No, one persons bad experience on a particular day or night might be completely different - I never took C home when I was in Phuket and she never gave me any crap about it or even gave a bad vibe. Bought a shed load of drinks though.

She was a lot of fun to chat to and go drinking with so much so I b/f her and took her along to dinner with Pond.

She has a great sense of humour and was teasing me when one girl was getting way too possesive - arching her eyebrow and tapping her wedding ring finger - when I asked what should I do, she replied "Butterfly - it's not your problem" - course this allowed me to do the same to her when some guy was getting a little over excited at being in her company the next night.

The popular girls have learnt the hard way that they need to stay unemotional about guys they meet and this can be seen as standoffish. Believe me they all have fallen hard at one stage or another for a guy from the bars and all have been let down badly.

One of the most beautiful girls in C+D said to me - all a game, all BS, all guys lie, just about money - and who can argue with her from her side? (am sure her many sponsors would be mortified on hearing this - hehe)

So if you do get to C&D judge for yourself and not by what others say - steviep is a great guy and I'd go drinking with him any time - however one man's angel is another's she devil to be avoided at all costs and thus is how it should be or we'd all be chasing the same stunning ass.

And buy a drink for C from me when you hit town.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#173 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:34 PM

See, there ya go Uncle. Me and Stevie have one view of C and Eric and Triat have a totally different view. I'm sure all of our experiences are quite different. Like Eric I don't think Stevie has been with her but have opposite opinions of her. Me and Triat both have been with her and have the opposite view.

I've known her for three years over several trips. Stevie knows her even better than me. I have seen her change from a shy self conscious blue jean wearing, silicone free ladyboy to a very confident, savy, self absorbed, silicone riddled ladyboy during this period. The four of us are judging her from different stages of her C&D run, and from different perspectives.

Nothing wrong with getting background on them, but ultimately you have to be your own judge. She is mighty fine looking, I'll gve you that.

Attached Files

#174 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:18 PM

Hey here are some really good shots of some Soi Croc girls from Ziggy's ladyboy fashion calander site. They look better than I have ever seen them. This guy knows how to get the best out of them what a photographer. Credit Rxpharm for finding the new site formerly known as Silk Angels: http://ladyboyfashion.com/index.shtml

Jenny before silicone took over looking smashing.
http://ladyboyfashio...enny/index.html

Poope back in the day.
http://ladyboyfashio...oope/index.html

Jaeb the most beautiful Postie in her time. Out of the business battling Leukemia. Shares room with my avatar in Patong. Has boyfriend in Europe and family in Phuket town.
http://ladyboyfashio...Jeab/index.html

Boarhog

thanks for that link there are some seriously hot LB's there

mmmmmmm that got and old blokes blood moving

:angel:

:cheers:
pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#175 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:03 AM

Great link boarhog,
i hope a certain FBUK doesnt see it, phew Annie looks smoking hot !!

steviep

She sure does.....but she always did anyway.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#176 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

Thank's Eric / boarhog good to get opposite opinions.

This game can take an emotional toll on both sides sometimes can't it.

I learn't the hard way a couple of years ago to keep my guard up.

#177 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:22 AM

C&D girls of yesterday. I'm going need some ID help from Stevie on some of these. 1st photo Nook who is no longer in p4p scene and not sure who she is with? TIK?

Another one who I think has left getting her present from Ning Nong.

Attached Files

#178 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:27 AM

DELETED

#179 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:50 PM

nice new pics here thanks for that

#180 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:22 AM

C&D girls of yesterday. I'm going need some ID help from Stevie on some of these. 1st photo Nook who is no longer in p4p scene and not sure who she is with? TIK?

Another one who I think has left getting her present from Ning Nong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci