• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#1 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:58 AM

Well, I've been remiss in doing the day by day style of my last couple of TRs. Here it is a day and a half after my trip finished and I've only just started the report.

I arrived in BKK last Saturday night, June 13, at 23:00. By the time I'd checked into the Aspen Suites it was midnight. A quick shower and I was walking over to Guess Bar about 00:30. But, the exterior bar sign was off and no one was outside. However, I could see some activity inside. So, in I went.

The bar was very quiet, there were 4 LBs playing pool and 1 on the sofa talking to the only other customer in the place. The one on the sofa I recognized as Eat and I didn't really know any of the others, though a couple of them were familiar to me from RxPharm's recent pics. But, I wasn't really interested in any of them who were playing pool, so 1 drink and I was off.

Next stop was Obsessions, which was a fair bit livelier. The very slim and cute Nam of boarhog's recent thread was there. She recognized me, as we had been together last September. But, classy girl that she is, instead of coming over to pester me, she just proceeded to give me her best smile, flash her relatively new bolt-ons, and generally do her best to remind me of her considerable skills. And, I was seriously considering a repeat performance.

However, at that moment one of my past favourites, the petite and incredibly sexy Cartun walked by. I immediately called her over, which Nam was visibly not happy about. It is slow season after all. We had a couple of drinks and I reminded her of our past encounters. But, as it was from September 2007, it took her a few minutes to remember, though she finally did, even remembering where we went for drinks and food after our second session together. 'You want another drink?' 'No, I vely horny, I want go with you now!'

So, I bar-fined her and off we went. On arrival at my 'loom' we have the obligatory showers, etc. She then makes a phone call, but there's no answer. I'm trying to get things going, she makes another phone call, again, no answer. Then, she says she can't reach her friend, has no where to stay, can she stay with me all night. As I was seriously considering LT anyway, given Cartun's past performances, I readily agreed.

Next, she announces she is 'vely tired', she had a lot of wine, can we just sleep, and have sex in the morning!!! She then proceeds to just try to cuddle and go to sleep. I try my best to get her horny, sucking, licking, etc, all appropriate areas, to no avail. I'm hard as a rock and horny as hell and she will not do anything at all! Finally, as she is laying on her stomach and I slide Mr. Happy up her rear, which she allows me to do. But, she will not move, will not raise her ass up, will not respond in any manner, shape or form. So after 10 or 15 seconds I give up. 'In the morning' she mummers and goes to sleep.

I'm still on Seoul time which is 2 hours ahead of BKK, so I'm awake at 6am. I try again to get sleeping beauty interested in sex, but she won't wake up. I read, I do some work on my computer, I try again, nothing doing! This repeats several times and finally at 8am I go down for breakfast. I come back at 8:30 and try a couple of more times, nope, not happening! Finally, I force her awake at 10am and tell her she has to go, as I have a dental appointment at 11am. Which was true.

So, my sleeping beauty Cartun, wakes up, phones her friend to make sure she has somewhere else to sleep, washes, and is ready to leave. She looks at me very sheepishly and says 'Solly, I pay you back barfine'. Yea sure! And she's off. Her generous offer of repayment would soon change, as you will hear.

#2 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:07 AM

Little sleeping beauty herself and at her liveliest that night.

Attached Files

#3 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

Let's take a closer look at Cartun, are you really sleeping? YES!!! :evil:

Attached Files

#4 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 04:56 PM

Not the ideal start for you Sir ..... but as you Canadians do , it will only get better i am sure....

Maybe you should have gone with Nam the perfect first night gf :twisted: :twisted:

Looking forward to the rest of report....

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#5 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:50 PM

Yes lbamylover, Nam definitely does give that GF experience, even on the first night. In retrospect, I probably should've grabbed her instead.

But, based on past performances, I wasn't worried about Cartun either. However, that was almost 2 years ago, and she's had that much more bar pro time, as well as a number of photo shoots and videos, so I think Cartun has perhaps become somewhat jaded.

#6 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:15 PM

Pity about you false start with Cartun Eslmiker, looking forward to the rest of your report, and the Pookie part especially. :lol:

#7 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 07:39 PM

Hi Mike,

I'm not surprised to read things like this about Cartun...It seems that with her it's either great or bad.
Having experienced her last Feb' and according to your report, it looks like she simply took the piss out of you. How can she tell you in Obsession "let's go i'm horny" and leave you stranded at the hotel room after a shower ? :? :( And what about the dodgy story: "she has nowhere to sleep". She also proposed to give my money back though her performance was ok. I obviously declined the offer.

For me all that is hard to believe...Having said that, i wasn't in your shoes and it 's strange 'cause i know you are a perceptive person.

Anyway, apart from that experience, i'm sure you had a great time, and i also look forward to see Nana/Pookie's pics and details... 8) A girl on my list since a long time that i didn't meet on my last trip, i still don't know the reason why :?

#8 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:21 PM

Thanks for your replies and encouragement BB and Josh. Yes, most of the rest of trip was good. But, there were still some other ups and downs in Patts and on my return to BKK. But that's later.

Let's check Sunday, day, or least night 2 of my trip.

#9 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:23 PM

So, after giving Cartun the boot I was off to the Bangkok International Dental Clinic to get an assessment for some much needed work. As their map made it a little hard to figure out, I just flagged a cab on Soi 4 and off we went. He took a bit of long route, which I realized about half way there, but really only cost me about 15-20baht more than it should have. Anyway, the clinic is a good spot and a very modern, clean, facility. Got a cleaning, x-rays, an assessment and an appointment to return the following day.

By the time I got back to the hotel it was about 2:30. I got something to eat, had a shower and took a nap. Got up about 5PM, had a quick wash to wake up and headed over to Lucky Luke's to watch the parade of beauties going to work. I met another nice 'falang', a fellow Canadian, who had been living in Thailand for 6 years doing IT work. It seems he had just been in the right place at the right time. He was definitely into the P4P scene, but was not apparently into LBs. Regardless, a wealth of information about when and how to make a possible move in the future.

I made my way back to the hotel about 7pm, having gotten stuck at Lucky Luke's longer than intended, due to a relatively brief, but major downpour. Got showered, changed, ate, and was sitting in Temptations by 8:30. I had a couple of drinks, bought a couple of lady drinks and decided to move on to Cascades. Another BM 'scottiej23' was to be arriving that night and I'd arranged to meet him at Guess Bar about 10 or 10:30, so unless I was very smitten, I didn't intend to bar-fine anyone until after we'd met. So, same routine, checked out the talent, had a couple of drinks, bought a couple of LB drinks, and at almost 10pm, headed for Guess Bar.

On my way out of Nana, who do I run into but Miss Sleepy Head, Cartun. We say hi, we smile, I call her sleepy girl and then she says 'you forget pay me this morning'! Excuse me? 'You forget pay me this morning'. So, I remind her that this morning she was offering to return my bar-fine, because she knew she didn't do anything but sleep.

She gives me her sweetest smile and says 'but you fuck my ass'. I said 'I fucked your ass for 10 seconds, you wanted to sleep, so I let you sleep, you said 'in the morning', nothing happened in the morning'. 'You don't get paid for doing nothing'. I told her I liked her, and that is why I hadn't complained about her to the Mammasan, or forced the issue of getting the bar-fine back, but she wasn't getting paid for doing nothing and I left.

I went to Guess Bar and waited for Scottiej23. He was a no show. I believed he explained that he couldn't find Guess Bar in his own TR. Jenny, one of my favourites and probably who I most wanted at that time, was there, but on her way out to meet a customer. Damn! Got hit on by a few others, was seriously considering a couple and then..., wait, who is that smoking hot LB in the tight red dress? It's Gate! It's almost 10:30 and Scottie is still a no show. I call Gate over and offer to buy her a drink. We talk, we flirt, I tell her I'm waiting for a friend. She starts the full court press. Crotch rubbing, kissing, DFK, etc, etc. It's 11 and Scottie is not there, Gate and I are out the door.

Gate was a lot of fun and a great performer. She could suck the hind leg off a donkey. We went 2 rounds each of topping each other and I finally came a massive load that sprayed up her stomach, between her tits, and continued on down the side of her right shoulder. Surprised the shit of her, but felt fucking amazing! Especially after the previous nights disappointment.

I had a 10am appointment and at least 2hours in the dentist's chair in the morning. So, I let her go after 2 hours, still short time for 1,500baht + bar-fine. No action shots allowed.

#10 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

Now that I think about, I think I forgot to ask Gate about photos until she was already dressed and ready to go. :oops: Sorry. Regardless, great body, great medium length but fairly thick cock, great attitude. Top performer, well worth seeing again.

Attached Files

#11 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:31 PM

Check her legs in the first shot and this one! :shock: :D

Attached Files

#12 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members