• 23 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 04:03 PM

Has anyone got any info on this LB, Cheers

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 02:42 AM

She works at KC3 bar at Patpong, what you wanna know? Email? Phone?

#3 AC

AC
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 12:12 PM

OK,THANKS... WHAT IS SHE LIKE,TO GO WITH,ANY PICS OUT THERE

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2005 - 03:38 PM

Do a search on Kareena, you shall find plenty of comments about this Pat Pong sex bomb.

There are a few pic's on this link:-

http://www.ladyboyhu...ls.php?album=81

:lol:

#5 adidas

adidas
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:32 AM

Looks VERY nice! :twisted:

LB-69: can you ask her if she would like to turn a movie with me? I'm talking about something with high intellectual and pedagogic content of course... like an "LB-69 Documentary" :mrgreen:

#6 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:44 AM

That gal can stand a lot of fucking...you can ask Adigold, he made a party with her and Bia. He fucks hard and she was able to get it for 2 hours. She changed her hair and look recently, I think is a good time to bring her in. Good ideas you have !

#7 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:23 AM

Hello!
I spend time with Kareena on my last holiday in September/October 2005 twice and I think, with her new hair cut she looks so much better than in the photos from the ladyboyhunter website. Now she wears her hair semi-short, just down to the shoulders, but it looks very elegant and classy, quite unusual for a ladyboy. Normally ladyboys like to wear their hair long, very few dare to have it semi-long or even short.
Kareena is absolutely great, in and out of bed! A quick thinker and even with a witty sense of humor! Great fun to be with her and she is versatile as well. I would rate her English skills above average and she is either naturally horny or she can act the part damn well!
Normally I don't take anyone from Patpong, but she is worth going to Patpong alone!

#8 adigold

adigold
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:31 PM

Yes, you can ask me and I'll tell you right away, Karenna is one of the Top Five in BKK these days, based on the assumption that I did try the real good ones...

She has a great personality, really charming, and as LB-69 mentioned, there is no one with that kind of drive, she can fuck for hrs and hrs...and I did test it...
Her only competitor in that field (sex drive) is Ann from obsession...which I also like...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci