• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:15 PM

Hi All,

I have set up and interactive calendar for LB-69 Members. All you have to do is sign in and update the calendar with the particular days that you will be in town or plan to be out and about. Once you sign in you can double click on any day and fill in as much information as you want.

If we all use it we will be able to see who is in town on the days we also plan to be in town. I haave filled in the dates I will be around.

I have also pasted in the details of the LB Lover party arranged by Stogie. Other parties/events can be added of course. :lol:

The layout is very similar to any MS Office Calendar.

www.google.com/calendar
Username: ladyboy69calendar@gmail.com
Password: ladyboy69
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#2 climax

climax
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:10 PM

calender is updated :!:

#3 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:36 PM

i added one for a birthday party on the 19th

#4 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 01:27 AM

great idea, i have updated as well

#5 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:03 AM

Great idea laptop, well done 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#6 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:04 AM

:lol: Cheers lads. Hopefully it means we can meet with each other if we want to. It would be good if we could get a personalised one incorporated into the forum. :wink:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#7 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

Great idea Laptop.

Updated.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#8 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 12:44 PM

Just make sure you log out when your finished :?
Google is my home page and it came up with a link to the Ladyboy69 calender on the top right of my page . Not really a problem for me as I live alone but it could be a problem for those that have partners or wives etc. :oops:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#9 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:02 PM

:lol: happened to me :oops: , i only found out when i went back to google to search for something, and on the right handside of my screen was the ladyboy69calendar, i panicked like a big fool, trying to delete stuff, then it dawned on me, i never logged out :roll:

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:50 PM

It's a good idea, I tried to make a similar calandar usging google but in the end it got too clustered and hard to follow.

I'm still hoping well get a clear and easy to use calandar added to the site, but I won't hold my breath..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#11 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:23 PM

I think it would be a good idea to have this thread made into a sticky so it stays as one of the first threads in the classifieds forum. The idea of the ladyboy69 calendar is great and it got off to a good start but the main reference to it got lost among all the other threads and it is almost completely overlooked now. It should be put where it is easily seen and accessed. In addition to that, BMs should be strongly encouraged to use it with general posts in the forum for drinking buddies as a secondary means of contact.

Cheers
LB3048

#12 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:37 AM

Good, I entered mine to... only 161 days. 8)

BR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci