ladyboys cooking up a storm in Derby

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:25 AM

Here are a few pics of my recent stay in Derby over Easter on the ladyboy mile high tour. They really looked after me. I had Thai home cooking every night.

Attached Files

#2 chris1970

chris1970
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:37 AM

lucky bastard :shock:

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:41 AM

I was thinking of joining up with you on the Brighton leg OTS, judging by those pictures I'd better.

I can imagine it was almost like flying home from Thailand when you had to leave them after the bank holiday and head back to work.. :cry:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:16 AM

Fair play. You are hanging with some real quality looking ladies there mate. Not like most of the shockers in farangland. How did you meet them? :lol:

How they can like a city fan I dont know. Some goal by Ronaldo tonight eh :?: :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#5 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:47 AM

Fair play. You are hanging with some real quality looking ladies there mate. Not like most of the shockers in farangland. How did you meet them? :lol:

How they can like a city fan I dont know. Some goal by Ronaldo tonight eh :?: :lol:

Even for a blue i will admit it was a 30 yard cracker from Ronaldo !

I had met Leyla on HI5 a few weeks before heading out to LOS so we decided to meet and hit it off staight away (yes even though im a blue) I went to her show at Mambo and met a few of her friends. Some that are out here at the moment. I told Leyla i would meet up with her as many times as i can while she is touring the UK. Easter fell just right for me to get down to Derby for 5 nights. Gutted im back home in Barrow, but work as to come first. But will be back for more shows as the year goes on.

#6 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:53 AM

I was thinking of joining up with you on the Brighton leg OTS, judging by those pictures I'd better.

I can imagine it was almost like flying home from Thailand when you had to leave them after the bank holiday and head back to work.. :cry:

Too true !!! I was gutted getting on the train going back home to work. As i had a fantastic time with Leyla and her friends, You know what i miss as well ? their cooking, as its back to english food as with work dont find the time to cook. Hoping to get to Brighton for a show but with work it may just be 1 night then set off back,

#7 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:02 AM

onetruesaxon Thank you very much for this tread and I'd be amazed if it did not lead to a few more assignations with forum members and those touring babes :lol:

#8 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:24 AM

onetruesaxon Thank you very much for this tread and I'd be amazed if it did not lead to a few more assignations with forum members and those touring babes :lol:

I think so to, wish i had met them 10 years ago when they first started touring

#9 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:37 AM

onetruesaxon, thanks for posting about the touring group. It looks like they have some better accommodation for at least this stop. I have heard stories they were being exploited by the promoter and cabaret owner in the past. The performers would only get paid a pittance and the profits were pocketed by the promoter and the cabaret owner.

I think it is a good thing to have a bit of Thailand traveling about, even if a lot of people are only going out of curiosity. No matter how cheesy board members think the lip sync shows are, they do have a lot of talent.

I wish them good luck on their continuing tour, and hope that board members who do meet up with them treat them well!

#10 francorr

francorr
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:34 PM

If I went to the Brighton show any idea how to go about meeting them ?

#11 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:27 AM

Having met a lot of the girls, they dont come across as P4P girls they are more into their dancing than anything else.

#12 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:48 AM

Brighton next big stop

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci